Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon05 View Post
    On the main screen (Live TV, VOD,TV Series,Apps,and Setting), I clicked on Setting. It brings up the Advanced Setup,Display,Update,Factory Default,etc. page. I click on Factory Default. The Factory Default page has four choices and I choose Reset All.

The current System Info: Launcher Version is 1.0.17211_07092019 Software Version is V1.0.323

If I click on Update on the Setting screen, then on Network Update, it says the software is up-to-date. The App Version is 1.015902[11222018]
    that is not the latest update
    when in live tv hit the menu button settings ,check update
    current software is 1 0 41 12022019
    Last edited by NBS; 12-13-2019 at 11:16 PM. Reason: spelling

The day after I documented the system info, the new update came out and I did update to 1 0 41 12022019. It did not change the problem. Although I can change the language in two different places, the change doesn't get permanently saved. Thanks, however, for your suggestion.

Warrior
    The day after I documented the system info, the new update came out and I did update to 1 0 41 12022019. It did not change the problem. Although I can change the language in two different places, the change doesn't get permanently saved. Thanks, however, for your suggestion.
    is auto change language off?

You stumped me on that setting. Where do I find it?

did you find it ?

No, Marley. I didn't.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I did look for that Auto Language too, but did not find it
    NBS must have the magic potion

[/I]
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Hdmi cec....

Settings - Preference - HDMI CEC- Turn on CEC Switch - Turn on Auto Change Language

Change made with no improvement. HDMI CEC can control connected devices by passing signals through the HDMI cable. Most typically it's used for one device to power on or off one or more devices attached by HDMI. My EZ Media box now, when turned on or off by the remote, also turns on or off the TV that it is attached to. Unfortunately, the Auto Change Language switch does not change the software in the EZ Media box from Chinese to English automatically.

Since I've not received any support from the Canadian retailer from whom I purchased the box, I'll just continue to change it at daily power up.

Warrior
    Settings - Preference - HDMI CEC- Turn on CEC Switch - Turn on Auto Change Language

Change made with no improvement. HDMI CEC can control connected devices by passing signals through the HDMI cable. Most typically it's used for one device to power on or off one or more devices attached by HDMI. My EZ Media box now, when turned on or off by the remote, also turns on or off the TV that it is attached to. Unfortunately, the Auto Change Language switch does not change the software in the EZ Media box from Chinese to English automatically.

Since I've not received any support from the Canadian retailer from whom I purchased the box, I'll just continue to change it at daily power up.
    Ive loaded 4 or 5 in the past couple of weeks and adjusted settings to fix the issue and it does not come back
    Ill pull out a new one tomorrow and go through it as im guessing right now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast