Thread: iptv66 routes

iptv66 routes

I purchased 1route and got login for s1 Server
    Can I also use s2 if s1 down or problems with

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Yes you can.
    Log on to your code at the iptv66 website and you can change the server URL (s1 or s2) portal there, which is the same place where you set you MAC and/or perform an IPTV Reset.
    And after changing the server portal, do perform one of those IPTV Resets

and change the URL in your receiver's setup, to match the new URL you just changed it to.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

thanks for all your help

For Crazed 8.4....Today both the channels and the movies are stop and start and stop and start. Please give me a step by step guide to do a reset as to where to go and what to change to try S1 or S2. If there is a guide someplace please us know where to find out. Are they working on the system. For the last 3 weeks the movies have been down but the channels were OK.
    You have always helped before and we need help this time. Many thanks, Satman

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    https://iks66.tv/main/search/
    log onto your code thru the website shown linked above.
    There you will see a 'Change Portal' option.
    Change it and then also change it on your receiver setup and then do an iptv reset (that function is also found on that same webpage)

iptv66 has only two portals available for use.
    s1.iptv66.tv
    and
    s2.iptv66.tv
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa