Thread: Freezing

Freezing

ItÂ’s freezing since yesterday all channels even the local channels on rocket. Hey nobody the i post this on the right place? IfÂ’s not let me know

TV Addicted
    Yes mine is also freezing also since yesterday, very annoying..hope it gets fixed soon

Nope lts your internet service reboot every thing and do a IPTV reset and everything will be ok if doesnÂ’t work itÂ’s must be your ISPs or your internet service thereÂ’s a lot things going on so check your internet you never know how the internet works

Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    ItÂ’s freezing since yesterday all channels even the local channels on rocket. Hey nobody the i post this on the right place? IfÂ’s not let me know
    @ To13 , not it's NOT the correct way to report , did you actually read anything here ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Glitches-Here

even a video on how to report correctly here ~>
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by Baileyon View Post
    Yes mine is also freezing also since yesterday, very annoying..hope it gets fixed soon
    what you're doing is considered a hi-jack .....
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    Nope lts your internet service reboot every thing and do a IPTV reset and everything will be ok if doesnÂ’t work itÂ’s must be your ISPs or your internet service thereÂ’s a lot things going on so check your internet you never know how the internet works
    Not sure what your trying to say as your confusing things. You reported that you have freezing and yet your telling another member that its his internet. Please be specific at what issue your having and if its true then you should follow your own advice lol.