Thread: TWRP for 3900

TWRP for 3900

Hello,
    looking for TWRP for buzz 3900. its amlogic s912. tried few nothing working. thanks
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

crazybobs TV Expert
    I have tried for all the Older BuzzTV units, and nothing has worked. With the exception of the 4000 series (the new models) which run Android 10, these work great!

thanks for your response bwcbob. I was able to use on 3100 but I dont have any other unit to test. my next thing is add Fastboot tools but I need to unlock bootloader first.
    friend just left 3900 other day which was not working for her and reset was not helping her either. I fixed with that file they posted little while ago. now trying to make a backup image for her just incase but no luck so far.
    4000 has 905x2 right? I will ask one of my friend to let me borrow 4000 and will play with hat too
    I also need to unpack some images and repack with missing files. learning like a crazy last 2 weeks on these things.
    thanks again for the response
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.