Thread: Robbery (2018)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Robbery (2018)

Director: Corey Stanton
    Writer: Corey Stanton
    Stars: Art Hindle, Jeremy Ferdman, Sera-Lys McArthur

Some may recognize the name Art Hindle. He has been a staple in hollywood along time now. I always liked his work, even thou he never really been seen as a 'moviestar'
    Anyway, he plays the aging farther that is just beginning to have dementia or alztimers.
    But that really is not the story.
    It's about a young guy that is down on his luck and comes home to his father (who is an old crook that had some success in his art, but after some time in jail and now his dementia setting in, well his 'son' wants his brain and the help it can give with his plans of robbery and the like...before the brain dies.
    But there is a twist in this plan... okay there are about 14 dozen twists and once you finally get to the end and know everything, well it is quite the plot

Some say this movie is boring and bad acting, but I thought it was pretty great and had me intrigued most of the way.... Especially the scenes with father and 'son', which were done well, some good script writing with that part

Did I say there was a twist? No wait, there are 14 dozen twists in this movie... just check it out to see

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-07-2019 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added pic
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    someone else also told me to watch it and I will!!thanks