Pinball Wizard

The Mandalorian - Kimbo's Review

Genre:Sci-Fi
    Creator: Jon Favreau
    Stars: Pedro Pascal, Kyle Pacek, Gina Carano

Plot:The Mandalorian is an American space Western web television series that premiered on Disney+ on November 12, 2019. Set in the Star Wars universe, the series takes place five years after the events of Return of the Jedi and follows a Mandalorian bounty hunter beyond the reaches of the New Republic.

Kimbo's Take: As a Star Wars geek i can't honestly tell you that this review is completely bias.....Awesome series, it feels like a movie on every episode, people might hate on Disney for "watering" down the allure of the Star Wars series, well I'm not one of those, the acting is up to par and the various connections to the Star Wars universe keeps me coming back for more. So this might be a little early since the season is not over but so far this is a must watch!!

*there is also a Game of Thrones connection
    Last edited by Kimbo; 12-06-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I been looking for a new series to get my hooks into
    Castle Rock has held my interests for a coupe seasons now, but I need more !!

Thnx for this Kimbo, I never even knew it excisted !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Season ended and needless to say this a great tv series!!!No spoilers here

Good series so far.
    The Empire is Dead !! ... lol , or is it ?
    I like most of the characters as they are introduced thru the episodes.
    The Mandalorian character is the best of all. Then there is that 50 year baby Yodi ... whats up with him ?

As of last night, I am at episode #5 out of the 8 episodes.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Good series so far.
    The Empire is Dead !! ... lol , or is it ?
    I like most of the characters as they are introduced thru the episodes.
    The Mandalorian character is the best of all. Then there is that 50 year baby Yodi ... whats up with him ?

As of last night, I am at episode #5 out of the 8 episodes.
    Wow, there is so many back stories from each episode that lead to the movie series that makes me have to go back and watch. Time has passed in the vast galaxies that the folklore of the jedi as become either a myth or unknown. The race of Yoda it is very secretive only two Yoda species on the entire Star Wars world making baby yoda the third. Season 2 is being filmed now so looking forward to this series.

Pinball Wizard
    Season 2 confirmed for October 2020!!Awesome!!

The Mandalorian .mp3 tracks
    Code:
    https://the-mandalorian.mp3quack.com/
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-05-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    I could just imagine myself playing call of duty to this soundtrack