TV Addicted

T1 And Timeshift wth PPV

time shift sorta works I can see the blue progress bar and a timer at both sides of that but when i rewind or pause it just goes back to live it seems like ?
    Can anyone confirm If a Dreamlink T1 is capable and if so what I might be missing/doing wrong.

TV Addicted
    CLASS CLASS CLASS ? Go ahead Ignore me everyone else does, But all the PPV end before they are over thats just not right. Should I start A new thread ? Or is my problem the T1 ?
    Last edited by wallsofsound; 12-10-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Them channels are not carried on the server. And may be reasons why you are being bumped back to Live. But that is just a theory
    Timeshift would depend on their origin, I would think.

Do not have the T1 here.
    Have never seen any end before they are complete thou
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by wallsofsound View Post
    CLASS CLASS CLASS ? Go ahead Ignore me everyone else does, But all the PPV end before they are over thats just not right. Should I start A new thread ? Or is my problem the T1 ?
    On my T3, it will switch you over to a VOD Player and you have full control functions (pause/ff/rw)

As stated by crazed, the PPV selections are from a Remote service, and is not liveTV, but more like VOD.
    The file format is .mp4 or .mkv and is not a .ts (transport stream), but more like a FTP.
    You may have better luck with these selections if you use an m3u playlist to access them.
    Here is a link to the DL instruction videos;
    Code:
    https://dreamlinkstore.com/pages/instructions-guide
    BTW, any platform used seems to have an approx. 2hr. continuous connection limit, and can be solved by pausing the selection a couple of times (or halfway through for 5min for example).

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    if one has an active code with our services and then can access an m3u playlist and download that same m3u playlist, then upon looking at the channel scripts for them PPV channels, you would find that they are open, no server credentials needed.
    You could in fact take them channels (the scripts) and copy and paste them onto their own m3u playlist doc and play that without ever connecting to Rocket server.
    But you'd need Rocket access in order to get them m3u channel scripts in the first place

This and along with some other reasons is why I stopped posting my edited organized playlists
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa