Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for update, Now I know its not memory or CPU speed, and if you try to switch Servers there is no selection of where to go, they default you right back to the previous server you switched from, very frustrating. Seems to happen more in am and evening when more people are logged in. Seems the Moderators want to deflect the issue back to the user they have not yet agreed there are issues with servers, I got a response one time on another website that I should contact them directly since it seems I know more than they do! LOL, you would think after years of trial & error that there would be proper hardware in place to eliminate any of this kind of issue, this is not a single channel issue its all channels. Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Shooty... explain this.. I have never had a problem before. Used V7 for years, and when V8 arrived, it was working fine
    for me also, until my PC crashed over the holiday. NOW...NEITHER version works for me. If it won't work
    under Librelec, I suspect that I won't be the only one with a problem. Gotta be a lot of Librelec users out there.

I could be your Beta test dummy.. if you want to try . Otherwise I'll have to do without LIVE TV, VOD, anf M3u playlist generation.
    The only thing I can use is CLEAR CACHE.
    I read some usersCertain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
    This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.
    This may present itself differently on your platform.
    Worth a try!
    Uninstall IPTVXtra2 first, do the steps below, then reinstall from zip file.

This is a quick fix to allow you to load and run IPTVXtra2.
    Open Kodi.
    Click Videos.
    Click Files.
    Click Add Videos...
    In the Add Source Window that opens;
    Click Browse.
    *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
    Click OK
    Set Content window will open, set to Movies and ...Click OK

Now Install from zip and run IPTVXtra2.

Quote Originally Posted by tvlarry View Post
    Thanks for update, Now I know its not memory or CPU speed, and if you try to switch Servers there is no selection of where to go, they default you right back to the previous server you switched from, very frustrating. Seems to happen more in am and evening when more people are logged in. Seems the Moderators want to deflect the issue back to the user they have not yet agreed there are issues with servers, I got a response one time on another website that I should contact them directly since it seems I know more than they do! LOL, you would think after years of trial & error that there would be proper hardware in place to eliminate any of this kind of issue, this is not a single channel issue its all channels. Very disappointing.
    I am on NFPS, and I was able to switch between server 6 and server 3, and I switched the first night.
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 12-06-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post

I read some usersCertain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
    This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.
    Worth a try!

Open Kodi.
    Click Videos.
    Click Files.
    Click Add Videos...
    Click Browse.
    *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
    Click OK

I'm not on on Andriod. Will this work for me??

Worth a try!

Open Kodi.
    Click Videos.
    Click Files.
    Click Add Videos...
    Click Browse.
    Click OK

OK Shooty...Followed your procedure. Everything looks the same as it did before after install of V8
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 12-06-2019 at 03:39 AM.

OK Shooty...Followed your procedure. Everything looks the same as it did before after install of V8
    if you open IPTVXtra2 and click IPTVXtra2 Settings, are your id/pwd and server information present?

*Could you try loading a previous version of the pvr client!

if you open IPTVXtra2 and click IPTVXtra2 Settings, are your id/pwd and server information present?

*Could you try loading a previous version of the pvr client!
    No luck... Went from PVR Simple Client V3.8.61 to v3.8.41, and got the same problem..

My data is in the settings, but not in the Account info..

Don't give up trying!

No luck... Went from PVR Simple Client V3.8.61 to v3.8.41, and got the same problem..

My data is in the settings, but not in the Account info..

Don't give up trying!
    Check this Kodi Forum page re;l librelec v19 Matrix builds for x86 systems (post #583 approx)
    Code:
    hxxps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=343069&page=39
    **Change xx to tt

Too complicated for me to find anything that might help

I have a Librelec/KODI 18.5 build. Will a 19.0 build, in the future, solve my Iptvxtra2 problem?
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 12-28-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Too complicated for me to find anything that might help

I have a Librelec/KODI 18.5 build. Will a 19.0 build, in the future, solve my Iptvxtra2 problem?
    What i am saying is Latest releases of new software requires new procedures or modules, and will always continue to have bugs appear in certain sections.
    This is probably why you are having problems with http requests (I have noted in Librelec forum, bugs relating to urllib3 connection pool etc.).
    You could switch back to the version you were using before the crash, or try the latest LibreElec Test builds for the x86 processors, which the link I posted brings you to.
    Post #591 is the latest
    New LibreELEC.tv Matrix build #1230: Generic
    *(Go to the Post and click on "Generic")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12