Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Can't load channels from my playlist! DESPERATE FOR HELP!

My PC crashed, and I've had to reload everything.

Where I am at now:

1.Thru the Iptvxtra addon, I created an M3u playlist from the addon. I only captured the INFO channel. Nothing else.

2. My old playlist, created thru VLC will play channels OK inside of VLC. When I try and load that working playlist
    into PVR Simple IPTV, none of the channels load or will play.

3. EPG's Unable to get ANY guide data using Kens EPG, Acidjesuz EPG, or Iptvxtra EPG

Been dead for a week now...

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    My PC crashed, and I've had to reload everything.

Where I am at now:

1.Thru the Iptvxtra addon, I created an M3u playlist from the addon. I only captured the INFO channel. Nothing else.

2. My old playlist, created thru VLC will play channels OK inside of VLC. When I try and load that working playlist
    into PVR Simple IPTV, none of the channels load or will play.

3. EPG's Unable to get ANY guide data using Kens EPG, Acidjesuz EPG, or Iptvxtra EPG

Been dead for a week now...
    Wondering if you are using the right addon and right guide source, since you say iptvxtra not iptvxtra2, and kens guide(guide_kens.xml - no longer used), not kens guide_ks.xml file source!

Anyway, I sent you a link to an IPTVXtra2 playlist "Template", so edit the xportal/ xdonation terms with your credentials, and save.

Using Ver 7.8 of addon, and the EPG for 'guide_ks.xml' also tried the iptvxtra EPG with no data.
    I think that the no EPG data problem stems from not being able to load the channels into PVR channel manager

Here is the latest on this:

I loaded my box from scratch with the new Librelec version. Then installed the PVR stuff. Used an M3u playlist I had. I've got a ton of edited versions.
    then used the 'guide_ks.xml' version of the EPG. Somehow ...IT WORKED!
    Channels all seem to play...but I am missing guide data for about 30 channels.

Snooty:
    1. Should I pull a current playlist and swap the data from the old channel data to the new channel data??
    2. I just installed IptvxtraII but when I look at Live TV, it is empty. Also the VOD tab is empty
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 12-01-2019 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    Wondering if you are using the right addon and right guide source, since you say iptvxtra not iptvxtra2, and kens guide(guide_kens.xml - no longer used), not kens guide_ks.xml file source!

Anyway, I sent you a link to an IPTVXtra2 playlist "Template", so edit the xportal/ xdonation terms with your credentials, and save.
    Well Shooty...I'ts all over now. Got a working service and it has stayed stable. I'm wondering if changing to portal 6 made it any easier to work.
    Anyway, it looks like portal 6 is very fast starting channels.
    On IptvxtraII I Uninstalled it. It just won't work for me.m I don't know what you think I might have done wrong. All I did was download the 7.8 zip.
    As for the guide... Kens guide came up with about half of the channels having no data. I switched to the Acidjesuz EPG (No offense), and it
    had data for ALL the channels.

I think found out why I kept getting no data for the guides.... I didn't have the text 'EPG' in caps!

So after about 30 hours of insanity, I'm calling this problem a wrap!
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 12-02-2019 at 05:17 AM.

to 1Sickguy, I am wondering if you are experiencing the same issues on your PC using the P6 server. Intermitting skipping, pause-restart video audio on some channels, PPV not affected. Let me no after few days switching channels if you see these issues as us Dreamlink, and other users are seeing. thanks

Tvlarry...I just switched to P6 in the course of the above problem. I've been busy solving my problem. so I have not had much for TV watching. I have had no issues so far, but if I do, I'll post it too you here

Quote Originally Posted by tvlarry View Post
    to 1Sickguy, I am wondering if you are experiencing the same issues on your PC using the P6 server. Intermitting skipping, pause-restart video audio on some channels, PPV not affected. Let me no after few days switching channels if you see these issues as us Dreamlink, and other users are seeing. thanks
    Yup..... started right away. What you described, stuttering, and cutting out. On lots of shows, so it's not a bad show only. With the track record of the service's installations
    (look at the install of ESPN + and DAZN. Put them up, wouldn't play, took them down) it may take time to stabilize. So, if I find it's too bad to watch, I'll switch portals. Leads me to believe they
    have a few bugs to work out. We've had these issues in the past and they will work it out.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Here is the latest on this:

I loaded my box from scratch with the new Librelec version. Then installed the PVR stuff. Used an M3u playlist I had. I've got a ton of edited versions.
    then used the 'guide_ks.xml' version of the EPG. Somehow ...IT WORKED!
    Channels all seem to play...but I am missing guide data for about 30 channels.

Snooty:
    1. Should I pull a current playlist and swap the data from the old channel data to the new channel data??
    2. I just installed IptvxtraII but when I look at Live TV, it is empty. Also the VOD tab is empty
    You should check here for any info regarding librelec on your Platform/ chipset.
    Code:
    https://libreelec.tv/2019/02/libreelec-leia-9-0-0-release/
    I re-wrote IPTVXtra2 to Python3 std., but have never tested on librelec.

Let me know if there is something of interest, ...Thanks

Shooty... explain this.. I have never had a problem before. Used V7 for years, and when V8 arrived, it was working fine
    for me also, until my PC crashed over the holiday. NOW...NEITHER version works for me. If it won't work
    under Librelec, I suspect that I won't be the only one with a problem. Gotta be a lot of Librelec users out there.

I could be your Beta test dummy.. if you want to try . Otherwise I'll have to do without LIVE TV, VOD, anf M3u playlist generation.
    The only thing I can use is CLEAR CACHE.
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 12-03-2019 at 11:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast