Thread: live tv

Junoir Member

live tv

i have a channel on live tv that i really like and have only been able to watch briefly sometime it work but mostly not. it is channel 256 AXS TV.
    I'm trying to figure out this forum so if i've made any mistake please bear with me thanks

Junoir Member
    on tuesday i found AXS TVworking we got to watch it about 1 1/2 days and we've maybe seen briefly a couple other times. please Help!! AXS TV has got to be my all time favorite station

@gdillion what Service are you using ? Each Service has its own place for reporting channel problems .

See Example below :

:::::::: Example :::::::::

If you're using NFPS , Click ~> NFPS Channel Reports

:::::: Example Continued :::::::::::

Once inside the Sub Forum : NFPS Channel Reports , you'll see a sticky called : ::: Read ::: How To Report [ NFPS ] Down Freezing Buffering Glitches ::: Here :::

::::::::::::::: Example Below ::::::::::::::::

Hope this helps , if you don't understand please let me know ;D

BTW Hi and Welcome to IPTVTALK ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Junoir Member
    thank you nobody,i don't spend a lot of time on line. that's a lie on facebook all the time but research and forums i don't do a lot of. the only server that i know of is some paperwork it is p5.iptvprivateerver.tv. is there a way to find it elsewhere ?

crazybobs TV Expert
    gdilion you have NFPS

Axis 256 is working

Quote Originally Posted by gdillon View Post
    thank you nobody,i don't spend a lot of time on line. that's a lie on facebook all the time but research and forums i don't do a lot of. the only server that i know of is some paperwork it is p5.iptvprivateerver.tv. is there a way to find it elsewhere ?
    Really not sure what you're asking or saying , are you looking for a channel list for all three services , NFPS , Rocket And 66 ?

If so the channel list for all three is the same and can be found here ~> IPTV :: Live :: Channels

If your a diehard fan of Axis TV , you can find it else-where if you have a active paid subscription to either Direct TV , Or a Paid Local subscription to Cable Provider , you can watch it via to whatever streaming device you have , laptop , phone , smart tv .

Or you can report the channel down like bwcbob did for you , and many others so the techs here can fix the problem and get it back up and running , the choice is yours ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .