Register
    TV Addicted

Question Channels not working

Friends why most of the channels not working Many channels are off or the working until they gone and after a while they come back like the stream are not stables...are they working to Fix all the channels because sometimes are working and sometimes not...the streams should be more stable like how was before 2 months ago....when they Will Fix it ?? And its nothing about internet my internet is good.....AND when they Will Fix the issues about the time to load the channels still take between 5 to 6 seconds to open a channels before 2 months ago was inmediatily 1 second.....are they working on this 2 issues ?? Loading time to open channels and stable streams because Many channels not working or they work and after they off again and continue like that....hope you guys understand my msj thanks and please Someone send msj to the people how can fix this...many of my people Friends famili complaining about this

The 2-8 Second delay is common , even cable tv is the same . I'll try to my best to explain why it does it .

First a signal is sent to the receiver or stb to make sure you're a paid customer , some systems like a reversed system request a signal back from the unit used to make sure you've paid for the event or channel(s) so that takes a second or two .

The other seconds make of the channel itself being broadcasted , SD channels , HD channels and 4k all have different video formats , it takes a second or two for the until/stb to decode and then display it on your television .

That's how you and everyone else get the common 2-8 second delays , maybe in the near future with better technology , and newer equipment it won't be that way , but its common on every system as of right now .

Then you have IPTV and what Rocket , NPFS , and 66 do , i am not talking about the exploit at all .. Combine all those factors in and you get the channel delays .

Can you list all channels that aren't working for you , instructions on report them are here ~> ::: Read ::: How To Report [ 66 ] Down Freezing Buffering Glitches ::: Here :::

And check Announcements before reporting channels marked as out of service ~> Forum: IPTV Talk News & Announcements
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    Yes i read the anouncements before and my question Is why anothers iptvs load the channels fast less than 2 seconds like how was our service before....why they dont get better technology so with better service can get much more customers and its more Money for the iptv better service get more customers and Many channels not work like Golden channels for example ...some and channels they work ok and after they stop working and come back later...better technology better service more money more customers....the service right now its like 2 years ago Many channels not working or they working and they stop and later on they work again...i feel like we get back 2 Years ago.....tell the ppl who can fix this to get better streams and better technology i hope you understand my friends i have almost 5 years with you guys old cuatomer and i recomend arnold 50 ppl this service from Friends and family know we are unhappy for how the service is now but we want to continue with iptv66 thats why i care about it to write this long msj

Bullwhale
    ok i'm not saying this to be mean but cesar1982 for the last 2 months you have been stuck on this 2 to 8 seconds in every post now if you changed channels 40 times in a day at 8 seconds that's 5 minutes 33 seconds a day.if your changing channels that much your surfing channels,most would only change channels 10 to 20 times a day which would be about 2.66 minutes of their day its not a lot of time out off a day.And like i said i'm not trying to be mean by saying this it just a non issue for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Yes i read the anouncements before and my question Is why anothers iptvs load the channels fast less than 2 seconds like how was our service before....why they dont get better technology so with better service can get much more customers and its more Money for the iptv better service get more customers and Many channels not work like Golden channels for example ...some and channels they work ok and after they stop working and come back later...better technology better service more money more customers....the service right now its like 2 years ago Many channels not working or they working and they stop and later on they work again...i feel like we get back 2 Years ago.....tell the ppl who can fix this to get better streams and better technology i hope you understand my friends i have almost 5 years with you guys old cuatomer and i recomend arnold 50 ppl this service from Friends and family know we are unhappy for how the service is now but we want to continue with iptv66 thats why i care about it to write this long msj

I'm not familiar with IPTV66, I use NFPS. NFPS has portals you can change to 1-6. Portals 1-5 have that delay, but the new portal 6 that was recently added does not have a delay. It instantly connects like portals 1-5 did 4-5 months ago.

If iptv66 has portals like NFPS does, Try changing to the New Portal 6. Problem solved.

Yup, p6 loads channels in about 2 seconds. Others load closer to 4 or 5. Couple seconds Cesar, not that big of deal.