TV Addicted

Down Nat Geo Wild down on P1

Nat Geo Wild on P1.......

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreg View Post
    Nat Geo Wild on P1.......
    This report makes no sense at all , nothing in thread title , and report itself tells the technician reading the report nothing ..

Please read / learn here ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Glitches-Here

And try again , i even put up a video if my directions were so hard to understand and follow .

You can either just edit your own post and put in the rest of information required into the thread subject , and put in all the missing details in the report itself or just start all over , your choice ... but that report is unacceptable .. it doesn't explain anything
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    I screwed up excuse me!!! I tried to delete it but it won't let you...

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

One can't delete that 1st Post in a Thread, That has to bee done by a Mod or Admin, but, But, BUTT, One Can EDIT it...!

Much Better... http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...own-on-Portal1

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    One can't delete that 1st Post in a Thread, That has to bee done by a Mod or Admin, but, But, BUTT, One Can EDIT it...!

Much Better... http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...own-on-Portal1
    @ mrgreg , you could've edited the thread title and the report , and then Private messaged one of the staff here listed on this list here ~> View Forum Leaders[/B][/COLOR]

I was wrong and so is 4me2c , you CAN edit your thread title but it won't show the saved changes you've made only a STAFF member make the new changes to a thread title .

I am not trying to fight with either you : mrgreg or you : 4me2c , i am trying to make a better report system so the " techs " don't have to spend a bunch of wasted time reading worthless reports for one , when they can see everything that needs to be fixed in the thread title itself , that is the entire purpose of putting as much information as possible in the thread title , any additional information in the report is up to them to read , so take your time when reporting and put as much information the thread title as possible
    and the report itself .

and yes @ 4me2c , this report here ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...own-on-Portal1

is a perfect example of reporting properly , thanks for clarify that ;D

and thanks @ mrgreg for redoing your report , thank you both and have a good day .

side note to all : the entire purpose of redoing this reporting system/style is to provide you the " members " with a better and more stable service(s) and to the " techs " who read it make it 100% easier for them to fix problems faster for a better reliable service(s)

end result is , the better report , the better service " us " members will have ..... not here to cause fights over n out ...... nob0dy .......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Fire From Within

Closing thread. Saw that the OP reposted, but I changed the title anyway... I have no idea what the channel is, as I don't use MAC authentication.

Fire From Within

Reopened to allow comment.