Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Dreamlink T3 - m3u Playlist access thru USB drive

I seem to have neglected to post a Sticky thread about how to access an m3u file on your T3 from a USB Memory device...

If you put the m3u Playlist file directly onto a memory device and try finding it thru the T3, you will not see it.
    The m3u file must first be placed in a File Folder and that Folder must be named --> m3u

Then put that Folder onto USB drive device and then when you go looking for it, the Folder will be shown and then can be accessed.

This same method can apply to .apk files too, (which has been previously explained in the APK Install Sticky thread).
    Same for wallpaper files (.jpg images). The folder must be named --> wallpapers
    Also explained in the previously posted Wallpapers Sticky
    And when you take a screenshot, them screenshots are automatically put in a Folder named --> Screenshot
    The T3 creates that Folder for you onto a USB storage drive device, when you take your first screenshot

Ohh and mostly it does not matter if the Folder names are in CAPs or small text, except I think there is one that does matter.
    I do not recall which one, maybe the APK Folder or maybe this m3u Folder ???
    Or maybe I been mistaken about that, I'd have to re-check again.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-16-2019 at 09:47 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa