Thread: order

TV Addicted

order

15 days and still waiting for my order ready try to Contact bitcoin no answqer

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Order is still not made it to the iptv66 system yet.
    I had requested a week ago to administration if they could track this order and it's Block_Chain, but seems they can not.
    Seems that the BitCoin Miner is the only one that can resolve this
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    i try to Contac minor bitcoin for the last 7 days never answer

Quote Originally Posted by raoe59 View Post
    i try to Contac minor bitcoin for the last 7 days never answer
    What was your method , please explain yourself in what steps you did and how you proceeded ..

I am talking about ' everything " from start to finish , how you attempted to donate through bitcoin , where to go ... you know the whole process you did ..
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    ok i pay with paypal waiting for bitcoin mine for the request to pick up my money from paypal october 31 i receive the resquest i accepted and thats it no order receive it try contact bitcoin mine everyday for the last 10 days and nothing

ok i pay with paypal waiting for bitcoin mine for the request to pick up my money from paypal october 31 i receive the resquest i accepted and thats it no order receive it try contact bitcoin mine everyday for the last 10 days and nothing
    no no that's the end result , what process did you originally do .. i want to know what you did so this doesn't happen again ..

how did you pay

example : i went do VirWox , paid with paypal , bought SLL , converted to bitcoin and attempted to pay but it didn't work :: example end

the above is just a example , what process did you do from start to finish , i want to know how it failed .. please explain how you attempted to buy please .. maybe i can help you out or someone else can ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    bitcoin miner send and emal a few hours ago they say ready send me the order but im sure never receive it

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    bitcoin miner send and emal a few hours ago they say ready send me the order but im sure never receive it
    If he had sent it I would see it on the system.
    But I do not see it on the system.

So he must be mistaken.
    Contact him again and tell him what I said.
    And ask him to re-send.
    And ensure that he is not confusing this Order with other recent orders.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-16-2019 at 10:45 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    i ready do and is ok sometimes happen thanks anyways