Your STB is Blocked

I recently installed a Mag322W1 box which worked well for about 1 week. The owner was so happy with it that he began advertising for me. For some reason, while he was watching a movie and not doing anything to the box, the screen went blue with a message saying in effect, "your STB is blocked, contact the provider" I remained at home and tried several things to resolve the situation. I reset the MAC address, Changed the server, Had him upgrade the software, but nothing worked. He decided to call it a night and the following day, I kept trying, but to no avail. I have had similar messages before and something I did worked although I never understood what causes the problem (i now think it is an IP problem) but I never know exactly what to do to immediately solve the problem. I am hoping that by sharing my experience, I along with others here, will get to learn how to approach a problem like this and approach it in an educated manner. I am about to visit his home this morning to see what I can do, but I have no idea what I can do differently when I get there.

Just throwing out this old thread , was reading it & thought it could be useful , not sure what all you've tried .

Take a look at here ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...hlight=blocked
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

I thank you for that. I think I have tried just about everything else. Will certainly give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by In2it View Post
    I thank you for that. I think I have tried just about everything else. Will certainly give it a try.
    No problem , if it doesn't work .. Just report back saying it didn't and i am sure someone else will have a better suggestion ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

just do ip rest that all happen to me when i unplug my box bur read what they say everyone is different when comes to model of box heck even my box change mac address by one number at end and i didnt touch box and got that
    Last edited by Marley; 11-13-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    there is that 'No_Block' thing too... I do not know if that is still in effect, but maybe

Read here --> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    post #33 and #34

If you need the files, send me a private message.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-14-2019 at 12:08 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Operations Ninja
    think it is still in effect crazed..

Rocket Recovery Technician
    if you have country lock set on it change it to all country and then do an iptv reset and you are good to go

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by everton View Post
    if you have country lock set on it change it to all country and then do an iptv reset and you are good to go
    You got that a little backwards.You have to have a country selected to do a reset.Just unplug the box do a reset then change it to allow all country's then plug the box in.If gonna fix the problem it will work.