Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Freezing

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Why this guy name NOBODY always talk b.s and treat bad to some customer when they complain about this service ....who is this guy...they always excuse saying is the isp the problem....my question is when the channels will load faster how was loading faster before now take around 6 seconds to load the channels???
    nob0dy does not talk b.s and you really don't want to know or mess with him. just good advise from a good friend.
    theres over 50000+ members here. let assume 10000+ have these services. you would see atleast over 5000+ threads about freezing. does that make any sense?
    or may be one long long long thread ........
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Live tv great now !!!!!

Just VOD a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Why this guy name NOBODY always talk b.s and treat bad to some customer when they complain about this service ....who is this guy...they always excuse saying is the isp the problem....my question is when the channels will load faster how was loading faster before now take around 6 seconds to load the channels???
    @Cesar1982 , a helpful and evil person with mixed personalizes , mental illnesses , massive PTSD ... and highly intelligent .. google the name nob0dy & you'll get your answer ..... any other questions i can assist with you today ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Why do they send us here for support.
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 11-12-2019 at 11:53 AM.
    Lets Go !

Becase this is the support site!

So why isn't the epg with discription not fixed ? If this is the support site they so called sent me to Everytime I email admin
    Lets Go !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    So why isn't the epg with discription not fixed ? If this is the support site they so called sent me to Everytime I email admin
    is the epg freezing?lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Support site can't fix epg, but some guys that do visit our support site have in the past helped papiao with the EPG, but that changes over time and in the end it is the server techs that take care of that.
    All we can do here is report weather it is working correctly or not.
    EPGs thru other means other then the service epg are dealt with here, as you know. The members here do that themselves for us.

I had earlier told donaldb to email papia because he talked of loosing clients due to freezing.
    We here at support site have no clients , so that news is not for us but is for papiao.. so is why I said to email papiao about that

As far as frezzing goes, we at support site post many many possible fixes and tutorials to how to set your internet to the best it can be. And lots of other info and even what others are experiencing at the time.
    But if the freezing is in fact a server issue, then all we can do is report, because we at support site can not fix that
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-13-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I appreciate your reply thanks.
    Lets Go !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123