T2 Prime - Netflix App

Good Day,

I have a client with a T2 Prime unit. I am looking for the Netflix App in the market, but all I am seeing is an App called 123 Netflix. I am not sure if this is what is used. I would be grateful if you can confirm that there is a Netflix App other than the one just mentioned, and where to locate it. Thanks as always.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have no experience in Netflix or the apps involved.

Is this the app to use guys ?
    Or ????
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I have no experience in Netflix or the apps involved.

Is this the app to use guys ?
    Or ????
    I loaded netflix on a t1 3 weeks ago no issues

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    I loaded netflix on a t1 3 weeks ago no issues
    Thanks for the information. However, I am not seeing the Netflix app, but one labelled 123 Netflix. Not sure it is the same thing. Thanks.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieG View Post
    Thanks for the information. However, I am not seeing the Netflix app, but one labelled 123 Netflix. Not sure it is the same thing. Thanks.
    been a long tme since ive spent time on a dreasmlink
    search button?

Try Googling 123Netflix. From what I gathered from a very quick glance, it's the Android Apk version of Netflix.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yea, seems that the 123netflix needs no membership to Netflix, so it won't work with a Netflix membership (or does not need one).
    So that is not the one you are looking for.

As per NBS suggestion, I found that the Dreamlink T2 models do not work well with Netflix.
    The T1 models do.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...amlink+netflix

The Netflix version 4.16.4 has included in the Dreamlink Market description --- for use with Dreamlink T1 and T1+ models only.
    The Netflix v4.16.4 app is prolly not in the T2 Market because it does not work well on the T2
    It my be there somewhere thou, hiding in a category.

But here is the apk link if you want to try it on that T2
    Code:
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/netflix/netflix-4-16-1-build-15145-release/netflix-4-16-1-build-15145-android-apk-download/download/
    The one from googlelay does not load so well on the T2 or something like that, but that apk load will work and seems it does work a bit better then if from the dreamlink Market.
    Check the Z7+ thread linked below for lots and lots of great info posted about all this (the Z7+ is same box as the T2)
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...amlink+netflix
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks very much for the responses. Appreciated.