Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I hear a few big providers

what im hearing a few big provider got hit or something like that way slow or hard find chit not saying busted was wrong now saying yea
    Last edited by Marley; 11-10-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    what im hearing a few big provider got hit or something like that way slow or hard find chit not saying busted
    OK, ...you gotta stop drinkin' n' typin' (LOL - What?)

Warrior
    yes a lot of the provider links are not showing

look in kodi when you pick app like ghost and click movies and lets say click on harry potter movie now servers come up to play that move lets say 5 you click every one of them and they dont work why because they can find link to it something is wrong with the big providers that do this hope you got what i'm trying to say now that's ez way saying it
    Last edited by Marley; 11-10-2019 at 12:59 AM.

look in kodi when you pick app like ghost and click movies and lets say click on harry potter movie now servers come up to play that move lets say 5 you click every one of them and they dont work why because they can find link to it something is wrong with the big providers that do this hope you got what i'm trying to say now that's ez way saying it
    yeah i was just talking to someone about that just the other day here through PMs ... pretty much all the PC web based streaming platforms are all taking a dive too , hit a movie .. link is dead .. Its not just one place i checked out 20-25 of them all the sources are deleted or dead ..

Then i went and investigated , researched and looked around .. I guess all the big corporations are tired of all the leeching , and trying to put a end to it all . A example is here

Code:
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/techburger/article/The-golden-age-of-streaming-is-about-to-end-13561425.php

Code:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephenmcbride1/2019/05/21/netflix-has-175-days-left-to-pull-off-a-miracle-or-its-all-over/#25584f2d75c4

So i read these and thought a little more

Code:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/password-sharing-crackdown-netflix-hbo-210830952.html

Code:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-08/netflix-hbo-and-cable-giants-are-coming-for-password-cheats

and then i read about Kodi

Code:
    https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1106945/Kodi-warning-illegal-streaming-alert-add-ons

and thought about streaming and got this

Code:
    https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2019/08/28/illegal-streams-grand-jury-cases/

i constantly try to keep up on the newest technology , and read all the garbage that goes along with it . that way i can stay ahead of the game ;x
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

yea i get stuff every day sent to me and password-sharing i do that alot with friends
    Last edited by Marley; 11-10-2019 at 07:43 PM.

yea i get stuff every day sent to me and password-sharing i do that alot with friends
    anything good ?

just netflix and things like that get them for kids to use this is iptv site so dont say much rules are rules
    Last edited by Marley; 11-10-2019 at 08:19 PM.

i hear ya ...

i was wrong they were hit
    ACE Hits Two More Pirate Streaming Sites, Seizes More Openload Domains
    yesterday by Andy

NEWS
    Global anti-piracy coalition Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment is continuing its drive to purge pirate sites from the Internet. In addition to the dramatic taking down of Openload last week and a related domain seizure run, another two streaming services have succumbed to the Alliance's wishes by closing down their operations and handing their domains to the MPA.

After a standing start just over two years ago, the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment quickly became the most feared anti-piracy group on the planet.

Compromised of around three dozen entertainment companies, including the major Hollywood studios, Netflix and Amazon, the group now targets piracy on a global scale, sharing resources and costs to tackle infringement wherever it might be.

Last week the group took down Openload and Streamango, a dramatic and significant action by any standard. However, as documented here on several occasions (1,2,3), the anti-piracy group also shuts down smaller players with little to no fanfare. Today we can report that another two sites have joined the club.

The first, IPTVBox.plus, appears to have been a seller/reseller of IPTV services targeted at the Brazilian market. Its packages started off pretty cheaply, less than US$4.50 for around 1000 standard definition channels.

The ‘master’ package, however, offered an impressive 13,000 mixed SD, HD and ‘FullHD’ channels for around US$9.70 per month, almost double the price but still cheap by most standards.

IPTVBox.plus…..gone
    Thanks to the intervention of ACE, however, the site’s domain is now in the hands of the MPA. A notice on the site informs visitors that the platform bit the dust for infringing copyright. The familiar timer then runs down to zero and diverts disappointed users to the ACE homepage for a lesson in copyright.

Finally, a dedicated streaming portal has also handed over its domain to ACE. PlanetaTVonlineHD.com first appeared online in 2015, streaming popular TV shows such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Prison Break to a fairly sizeable audience.

But now, without any official announcement from ACE, the show is clearly over for the TV show streaming platform.

Like so many other similar sites and services, its domain now redirects to the ACE anti-piracy portal. What happened between the parties may never be known but it seems fairly obvious that the group’s influence convinced the site’s operator that continuing just wasn’t worth the trouble.

Finally, over the past week ACE has been taking control of more Openload, Streamango, and StreamCherry domains. We previously reported that Openload.co, oload.cc, oload.club, oload.download, openload.pw and oloadcdn.net had been seized, but more can be added to the list. They are:

StreamCherry.com, Oload.stream, fruithosted.net, oload.win, oload.life, oload.services, oload.xyz, oload.space, oload.biz, oload.vip, oload.tv, oload.monster, oload.best, oload.press, oload.live, oload.site, oload.network, oload.website, oload.online, olpair.com, and openload.status.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast