Thread: Question 3

TV Addicted

Question 3

Hello when the team will add some more bein sports....fox sports but not from USA or Mexico fox sport from south America and the 24/7 channels will be nice...are they working to add some new line channels others providers have those channels but I want a continue with you guys...are the working to add some more new channels ???

instead of making three threads , why not one thread with all three questions ? i am confused ... whats the deal with 3 different threads ?????????
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    I dont need questions... I'm doing the question...I only need answers on my 3 different questions..Better use the time to answer the questions

Warrior
    yes your highness..lol

I'll answer your questions.... channels come and go....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    I dont need questions... I'm doing the question...I only need answers on my 3 different questions..Better use the time to answer the questions
    do you own or help run this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    You are in no way shape or form to perceive anything i type , 99.9 % of the time i have to dumb myself down to " try " to have a intellectually compatible conversation with your " type " .. you are classified as a zombie , a brain dead creature ..

Rather than to take the time and " read " you come here demanding questions that not only I've answered but many many others have both at the same " level " of your disability " willing to learn anything new ", and by those with grey matter that surpasses even my cognitive functioning , in the constant changing field . Have names or nicknames and I've seen you disrespect them ..

My name doesn't have mod or super mod , or admin under it .. The following changes coming soon are Briefing , Debriefing & and proper Reporting .. To cut down on all the garbage , complaining , person attacks and most of all have protocol in effect . This forum turned into a free for all , and that's not acceptable .. How do i know these changes are coming ? If they're not even considered at all , then i shall return to my old ways and everyone can suffer , i can assure you nob0dy wants that .. Well maybe all the cable/isp/dish/companies do !
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

@ nob0dy, under your name shows very dangerous avatar boss but not everyone gets it. only enlighten one gets it and we have only few enlighten here
    I agree with you this forum was the best, but lately lots of trolling, disrespecting...etc started. im glad somebody taking care of that. Thanks nob0dy
    Last edited by Ryu; 10-31-2019 at 11:24 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.