Thread: Question #2

TV Addicted

Question #2

When they will fix the server or platform about the loading channels ...all channels takes much time to open take 5 or 7 or 8 minutes to loading the channles to show up like 1 months ago use to be fast in 1 second immediately ....they will fix this issues??? Anothers iotv providers don't have this problems but I'm old customer from many years now....if someone gives a good answer I appreciate I don't need jokes answers I said because in onther post some ppl gives bs answer....thanks if someone answer if they working in those issues???

its been working fine here. however, answer to your question is that nobody knows about it and if theres anything we will here or see in announcement section.
    it does not take 7 or 8 minutes to load for channels here but anywhere from 2-7 seconds which is normal. I never seen any faster or better service. oh by the way I have tested many many many servers. I hope this is much better answer unless you post about your setup, devices, network, troubleshooting process that you have done...etc
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    its been working fine here. however, answer to your question is that nobody knows about it and if theres anything we will here or see in announcement section.
    it does not take 7 or 8 minutes to load for channels here but anywhere from 2-7 seconds which is normal. I never seen any faster or better service. oh by the way I have tested many many many servers. I hope this is much better answer unless you post about your setup, devices, network, troubleshooting process that you have done...etc
    I find it hard to believe you've tried not tested many,many servers when you never found several that instant load on channel changing...lol

TV Addicted
    I did a mistake i wrote minutes and its seconds...And nothing wrong with my set up when the service it ok everything works fine and from 1 months this issue its happening...anothers servers the load quick the Channels like how they load before 1 months...come on Fix it ...too much to ask to Fix it ?? Dont try to confuse ppl Saying maybe the set up something wrong ...im almost 5 Years with this service....so im not New with this about set up or settings...Fix it....Fix it....Fix it

Ambassador
    I am one that has noticed that there is more lag in channel changing now but I also wonder why 6 to 8 seconds can be such a big deal to anyone. Something has changed and that's the way it is. Live with it. Gain some patience you pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    I did a mistake i wrote minutes and its seconds...And nothing wrong with my set up when the service it ok everything works fine and from 1 months this issue its happening...anothers servers the load quick the Channels like how they load before 1 months...come on Fix it ...too much to ask to Fix it ?? Dont try to confuse ppl Saying maybe the set up something wrong ...im almost 5 Years with this service....so im not New with this about set up or settings...Fix it....Fix it....Fix it
    Remember "Patience is a Virtue" ....but if you can't mustard that........Your local cable , telephone or Satellite Company may be able to fix your problem ....... If I were you...I would check them out....

look channel move fast and yes take few seconds to come in sometimes so what all i want is that they work nothing more i can live with a few secs delay even the big guys you get that too sometime

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    look channel move fast and yes take few seconds to come in sometimes so what all i want is that they work nothing more i can live with a few secs delay even the big guys you get that too sometime
    4me gets it with OTA...!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    4me gets it with OTA...!
    then you have issues

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    then you have issues
    Get Pixelation also...! Sometimes They just go Blank and then "Searching for Signal" shows up on the Screen...! With a OTA Antenna no less...! Must Bee the Servers...!