Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

upgrading my fathers avov box

So I'm looking to upgrade my father's avov box... it is the online+. I have the same box as well... my father loves the layout of the builted tv app.. and was wondering what other box has the same feel and layout of the avov online+ unit. I would like to do this without kodi.. please and thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Dreamlink boxes
    BuzzTV boxes
    EZ Media Player boxes
    Global Media boxes
    Formular boxes

kodi not needed
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-30-2019 at 06:27 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Kodi is pretty much dead. For me its the Buzz and Dreamlink but Crazed has covered all that you need.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Kodi is pretty much dead. For me its the Buzz and Dreamlink but Crazed has covered all that you need.
    how is kodi pretty much dead?
    that's like saying iptv is pretty much dead...lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    We have gone thru a transition in the way we use online apps.
    With loadable apk applications, the need for Kodi is becoming less and less all the time.
    All you need to do is look at what is popular these days, lots of it is used without the need for Kodi, because of the loadable applications thru apk file loading.
    Look at Xtream-codes and how huge it became and without the need for Kodi.
    You can't compare Kodi and iptv services.
    In the scheme of things,we are entering a new phase in how we use apps or addons.... and kodi is no longer a big part of the equation.

not really new knews (in the scheme of things) but is relevant
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-31-2019 at 05:28 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    how is kodi pretty much dead?
    that's like saying iptv is pretty much dead...lol
    Thats exactly what is said. Kodi is not like it once was now with other options available plus the fact that kodi never really worked well. Too many glitches, all the big players have shutdown. I have stopped using it along time ago. Dont need it, now back to the topic.

I now only use Kodi for the MLB addon ...........works great.......found the MLB apps are hard to navigate within the app .........even with an air mouse..with IPTV boxes........the Kodi MLB addon is official and not 3rd party...you just need your baseball sub........... one exception is the NVIDIA box works well with the official provided app

TV Addicted
    Thank you very much people.. craze which one in your list has netflix as well?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard1983 View Post
    they can all run the netflix app

Quote Originally Posted by alucard1983 View Post
    Recommend you get the newest release of the brands listed, and the most Memory (2gb min/ 4gb Optimum).

and BTW, ...Kodi is still the best for PC's (HTPC's, Laptops etc).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast