Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    good news. I have successfully brought mag254 in 100% working condition. so after flashing that firmware I had to restart box, went to bios again, factory reset and saved the changed. once box rebooted it gave me dhcp error with blue screen. then I manually rebooted box again, went to bios, and changed boot mode to nand and saved changed.
    this time when box rebooted and I got everything they way should be and it shows me factory image, options to add portals and all is working fine.
    next to test service which will take me little while because im going to take little break as im too happy now
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Cool Update, Glad 2 C U R having FUN "Testing"...!

yup indeed and service is working fine but only 1 problem now. box just keep freezing every time I change channels. do I need to update? should I update? current version is
    0.2.18-r14-254
    should I update?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

ok all good now 100%. when I was turning box on and @ boot all I was getting blue screen with loading, then black screen with loading. I was not getting weather, vod was not working, most of the channels were glitchy. so I decided to update and it found update instantly 218-r23.
    it successfully installed and now @ boot I get im infomir logo and got my weather, vod are working fine, no more glitchy channels, box is not freezing at all, I turned off auto update.
    thanks you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    ok all good now 100%. when I was turning box on and @ boot all I was getting blue screen with loading, then black screen with loading. I was not getting weather, vod was not working, most of the channels were glitchy. so I decided to update and it found update instantly 218-r23.
    it successfully installed and now @ boot I get im infomir logo and got my weather, vod are working fine, no more glitchy channels, box is not freezing at all, I turned off auto update.
    thanks you very much
    Good find and well done!

thanks zaang83. good experience as well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123