Code:
    https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/set-top-box/stb-linux-webkit/mag250-254-270
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    Got an Android Phone?
    This is Infomir's Remote app for Android phones;
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infomir.magicRemote&hl=en
    There are others in Playstore also!
    I have all kind of phones sitting around here. im going to try this for sure. this is really cool if works. im going to play with this now. thanks for bring this up. will let you know shortly.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-30-2019 at 12:20 AM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

that app does not work. keep crashing on different devices and different operating system.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elaralykapps.mag254remote&hl=en_US
    I just downloaded this and it is working 100%.

this app works beautiful but not turning into bios mode. I kept holding menu button but nothing happens and even tried power button and no luck. when box fully turns on I went to system setting and software update and change from HTTP to USB it detects my usb and prompt me with new firmware to upgrade with it. when I press F1 and it goes to update process then few seconds later it says wrong signature.

Banned
    shooty your links are live...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    this app works beautiful but not turning into bios mode. I kept holding menu button but nothing happens and even tried power button and no luck. when box fully turns on I went to system setting and software update and change from HTTP to USB it detects my usb and prompt me with new firmware to upgrade with it. when I press F1 and it goes to update process then few seconds later it says wrong signature.
    Notes for Error;
    3.'Wrong signature', 'Unsupported architecture' - Probably, you use not appropriate type of image.

-Make sure that imageupdate file matches your STB model.
    -If you are not sure about source of update files, re-download it, replace file on USB-drive, and then try to update again.
    -Make sure that imageupdate file contains Public image. If needed replace file on USB-drive, and then try to update again.
    *See here;
    Code:
    https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/set-top-box/stb-linux-webkit/mag250-254-270/stb-software-update-mag250-254-270/software-update-mag250-254-270
    *Recommend updating from HTTP.
    Seems easier!
    Last edited by catz; 10-30-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks shooty for prompt response. i believe i have a right files. i read if device has a custom firmware (this one has a custom firmware) and you try to update through USB, it will give this error with wrong signature. only way to fix is through bios. i even tried HTTP but get same error. i have both public and other firmware as well. i will wait for remote control to arrive and will update the result. thanks for your help bud

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Not trying to bee Nosy but, any Friends Close by You could Borrow a R/C from til Yours Arrives...?!?

Or just Maybe the One for That Mag, fell further down from where it was located(Found)...?!?

Thanks 4me2c and you are not nosy at all. I appreciate any input. trust me I looked all over as soon I spotted box lol
    good news is with app im able to put into bios mode but it does not scroll up and down with app and mouse/keyboard as well. I had to hit menu button consistently after turning on. im atleast getting hope the I will be able to fix this. im getting there boy.
    none of my friend has mag but I know 1 does have but hes chit and does not want me to borrow for few lol but its all ok man I can wait few more lol
    Last edited by Ryu; 10-30-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.weedle.tv_mag_remotes&hl=en_US
    good news. with above remote app i was able to navigate in bios. so first remote put into bios and this second remote works in bios. but tricky part is I have to press arrow down then hit ok the arrow down and hit ok in order to go back and forth but it works. I was able to successfully flash and box come up fine with more options now. still not showing me to add editional portal but I got way more options now and im getting very close. looks like custom setplex is gone which is good sign. I will give more update as soon I get this working.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast