Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    I don't understand the big secret .
    no secret ,file has not been released by buzz yet

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    no secret ,file has not been released by buzz yet
    oh alright ;x ... now i see what all the excitement is all about .. thankyou old friend i was so confused LoL ;x
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    I don't understand the big secret .
    some people shouldn't be beta testers since they don't understand the concept

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    some people shouldn't be beta testers since they don't understand the concept
    I took it for granted that it was public.
    I been guilty of this before, since I have no way in knowing if the releases are public or private
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I took it for granted that it was public.
    I been guilty of this before, since I have no way in knowing if the releases are public or private
    you didn't start the thread

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    you didn't start the thread
    No, but as I mentioned that I too have been guilty of this before.
    It's tough when I do not know if it is a beta tester release or otherwise. Even when someone else posts the update, it would do me good if I knew weather or not it was private or public.. Then I could do my moderator 'skills' and either delete the post or sticky it ...
    I did stuck this one when I saw it
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

okay wait a second... I am more guilty then I previously let on.
    Here is why...
    I saw this thread and after I fixed any confusiion about the "Use at Own Risk' thing, I did go looking.
    I went to buzzTv site where they post releases, but last post was for an xpl3000 box and nothing for the XR(before or after)... so then I went to see what may be seen at main support site (you know tha site)
    Anyway, I saw Pugs and his post on release notes from the version4.0.365 I think it was. And that was quite some time ago.... But I should have known if this 'release' was not yet posted by Pugs or yourself, then I should have taken for granted that it was not yet public.

lol.... sorry about the drawn out explanation, but as you may see... I do try doing my homework, just does not always work out as it should
    - Frank Zappa

is it time for a tune yet ??

- Frank Zappa

okay okay then....

Give er some bass

- Frank Zappa

Banned
    there ya go

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast