Thread: Kodi and my T3

Kodi and my T3

When I watch a show using Kodi and the show ends I have to exit kodi completely then log back in to look for another show. My android box I also have allows me to just hit back button and I can look for another show. Wondering if I have something in settings incorrect. I looked through settings and can not find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime02 View Post
    When I watch a show using Kodi and the show ends I have to exit kodi completely then log back in to look for another show. My android box I also have allows me to just hit back button and I can look for another show. Wondering if I have something in settings incorrect. I looked through settings and can not find a solution.
    I remember reading a couple of Posts related to your problem, but not sure if there was a fix or what was the cause of the problem (Kodi or T3).
    *FYI - Backspace key ( <x] ) beside 0, may function as Return.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?41615-Question

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    I remember reading a couple of Posts related to your problem, but not sure if there was a fix or what was the cause of the problem (Kodi or T3).
    *FYI - Backspace key ( <x] ) beside 0, may function as Return.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?41615-Question
    No problem here. Make sure you are using Kodi 18.4

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Do You let the Show go all the way to the End or do You stop it before the Credits...?!? Just curious as when 4me watches thru Kodi 18.0, when the Show is Completely Over, it goes back to the List of Episodes so One can choose another Episode if a Series, or it goes back to the List, so One can either Choose another Show or Finish Completely...!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime02 View Post
    I just realised you did not mention what service or addon you are using.
    If using IPTVXtra and watching a VOD selection (Movies, Series etc.), then stopping before, or letting it end completely, should result in a return to the VOD listings (using default player), but if using an External Player like MX Player, the player should just stop in an idle state until you press back twice, which should still return you to the VOD listings.

Any other Video Add-on will depend on it's exit procedures in its code.