Buzztv xrs4000 glitches

i wonder if any have the same problem with xrs4000 it glitches or micro freeze every few mins. have 2000/3000 on the same channel same time and dont do that,i reset the box it stop for a while then its back. thinking of taking it back .

Warrior
    since they must be in different locations try swapping locations to make sure problem follows box

I send it back

Junoir Member
    some more "glitches" I found that there were some issues with the box not loading series or vod completely. On some streams the whole of the series section doesn´t load. When you press the series button it goes straight to servers. (same as using the menue on the left hand side)

Using other providers to check i found that.. in vod or series sections not all available packages are shown.. vod/series .. a-h / i-l / m-o were there but p-z was missing this happened with a few providers that i use.. was never quite perfect.

Or vod.. movies 2019 section was missing but other sections available eg. 2018 and earlier were available

I played between the Mag351 and xr4000 .. the Mag shows all sections in vod/series the xr400 not.

I reset the box this didn´t help. These points make what could be a great box (for me) just average. If i hadn´t sold my Mag351 i´d be using it and leave the xr4000 until there´s an update. On the internet i found another user who had the same problems as me altho he was using the same service as i am.

Plus points are the ease of setup and the one touch buttons on the remote to switch between tv /vod / series..

Freezing wasn´t so much a problem.. happened but not constant.

Warrior
    If you pm me the providers you are talking about and the details
    A lot of the providers are switching things around right now because of xc bust

update i took the box back to the seller watch tv for 20 mins never glitch, he say take it back home and try with wifi i never used. i take it downstairs and after one hour still nothing. maybe its either the cable or hdmi upstairs. later tonight i will change hdmi and use wifi and see how it work upstairs

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by horseboy View Post
    update i took the box back to the seller watch tv for 20 mins never glitch, he say take it back home and try with wifi i never used. i take it downstairs and after one hour still nothing. maybe its either the cable or hdmi upstairs. later tonight i will change hdmi and use wifi and see how it work upstairs
    thank you for the update horseboy
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by horseboy View Post
    i wonder if any have the same problem with xrs4000 it glitches or micro freeze every few mins. have 2000/3000 on the same channel same time and dont do that,i reset the box it stop for a while then its back. thinking of taking it back .
    Which player do you have selected in LiveTV?

never select a player just server >url and good to go

update box working perfect new hdmi and cable,and its working great .only one problem the wife love it also, should never take it downstairs THANKS GUYS