Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Freezing is getting ridiculous

Ok...tonight Sunday Oct 20. 2019 its constant freezing every 2-3 minutes....why can't this be fixed. before they did the maintenance we had no issues...what happened?

Junoir Member
    That's right Baileyon its to the point where every day at prime time the whole service becomes unwatchable.. I read all this about your internet and yada yada yada!! Nothing wrong with my Internet its the Server.. No one is listening here, my renewal is coming up if this is not addressed I will not renew my 6 subs .. I have been with Rocket for years, since they removed the SKY movies and replaced with the bs Fox movies its been getting worse. Time to fix this Problem

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Many are listening and 'testing' and etc... But if you want Rocket admin to see your message, then you will need to send them an email or use their Contact Us link
    https://iptvrocket.is/contact.php
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Many are listening and 'testing' and etc... But if you want Rocket admin to see your message, then you will need to send them an email or use their Contact Us link
    https://iptvrocket.is/contact.php
    MANY THANKS crazed8.4 I sent mine in. Hope they get back with help.... andkaal

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    MANY THANKS crazed8.4 I sent mine in. Hope they get back with help.... andkaal
    another thing that needs to be done is mention the issue in the title or subject of the email. That way them techs do see the issue without even opening the email.
    My experience with these admins techs is exactly that. They want info but at a glance
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-22-2019 at 04:10 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Crazed, they did get back to me with the issue on freezing. My topic was "point on about the freezing". They responded that "SORRY for the issue that is causing the freezing and they are working very hard to resolve the issue" That you, papiao.is So hopefully others do the same in contacting them also. Thanks for the help crazed. andkaal

I got for answer that is on my side, that there are no cómplices. Im in Black all channels

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cometin View Post
    I got for answer that is on my side, that there are no cómplices. Im in Black all channels
    if all black then it is on your side
    otherwise there would be hundreds of posts saying same

Its weird, all channels Black, vod working fine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cometin View Post
    Its weird, all channels Black, vod working fine
    you should start your own thread and post setup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast