Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation Says FREE... eScan Int Security Suite for Windows...

"eScan Internet Security Suite 2019 is the best security software for safeguarding the computers and privacy of the users from all the online threats. This free virus protection software detects and blocks viruses, malware, phishing attacks, ransomware, adware, Trojans, spyware, etc. This virus removal software offers more advanced features in order to protect the PC from all attacks. Download the top-best antivirus software on your PC for free of cost. The user can install this eScan Internet Security Suite 2019 on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Also, the security software for Windows is compatible with Windows 32-Bit and Windows 64-Bit processor."...!

Code:
    https://downloads4pc.com/free-download-escan-internet-security-suite-windows/
    Downloading as I type, will Post Results Soon...!

Use @ Your Own Risk...!

This
    Code:
    https://www.escanav.com/en/windows-antivirus/internet-security-suite.asp
    is Their Home Site for D/L...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Thnx 4me2c and looking forward to your results
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

After DownLoading and before Opening File, I Scanned the App with My Anti-Virus and MSE... Neither Operation Found anything Wrong so I went ahead with the Installation...!

This
    Code:
    https://i2.wp.com/downloads4pc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/eScan-Internet-Security-Suite-2019_Image1.jpg?w=519&ssl=1
    is a Pic of the Control Panel of which I do say is Pretty Straight Forward...!

The System Scan, after enabling all sections in the CP, took a little bit over an Hour. No Errors Found on Win 7 Home Premium 64bit OS...!

I am using the Trial Setup at this time and will probably go after the Full Edition after I see how it does with Internet Security, eMail Security, Malware and Virus Security...!

MSE and any Anti-Virus needs to bee Stopped and Maybee even Deleted before Installation...!

*** FireWall will bee Off for a couple of Minutes until Installation Completes...!

Exclamation

From the Main Site :

"eScan Internet Security Suite Trial Version Salient Features:

The eScan Internet Security Suite provides proactive protection which helps in safeguarding the user’s device from malicious threats. You can also download the Zillya! Internet Security Trial Version Free Download.

In order to detect the spam or infected emails on the inbox, the anti-spam tool monitors the incoming and outgoing emails on your inbox.

When you lost the important due to any hackers attack or virus attacks, then you no need to worry because the auto backup feature is used to restore back all your lost files back to your PC.

Moreover, the eScan Internet Security Suite offers the parental control feature in order to restrict the children from infected or censored web content. Also, take a look at the

Download Comodo Internet Security Pro 2019 Free Trial Version.

At the same time, the real-time protection feature is used to detect and remove the newly emerging malware threats. With the endpoint security feature, the eScan Internet Security Suite provides security to different devices such as external hard drives, memory cards, pen drives, USBs, flash drives, etc.

You can make use of on-demand scanning facility in order to scan the files, folders, registry files, etc.

The firewall tool monitors the inbound and outbound network traffic and detects the suspicious and unauthorized users before infecting the device. Interested to visit, F-Secure Internet Security Trial Version Free Download.

The inbuilt file shredder feature safely and securely deletes the files and folders completely from the personal computer.

At the same time, the file and folder protection feature protect the files from unwanted changes made by spies or cybercriminals.

Finally, the safe mode password protection of this eScan Internet Security Suite helps in avoiding the booting in safe mode without providing the valid password.

eScan Internet Security Suite 14.0 System Requirements:

Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10( both 32-bit and 64-bit)
    Processor: 1 GHz speed or Faster
    RAM: 1 GB or Above
    Hard Disk Drive: 1 GB Free Space
    Developer: eScan Internet Security Suite Official Site "...!

Needless to say, I was Skeptical when I started Reading the Underlined up above...! Fingers Crossed...! Also, if or when One D/l's from the D/L Page, One should Bookmark that Page as One will Need to go back to it in order to Un-Install Application...!

thanks for the info.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Thnx 4me2c and looking forward to your results
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    thanks for the info.
    You're Welcome to Both of You...!

After doing some stuff that I usually do on Sunday, I noticed the CPU % steadily high along with the RAM % Un-usually high...! Seems this Suite may bee connected to Windows as Windows Update, while usually giving Me 2-4 Updates, did in Fact, Give Me 10 Updates broken down into 3 different times... The Last being just around 5 PM EST...!

Now, After the Updates and the 3rd Re-Start , a small window opened up stating that eScan had Indeed Updated All of it's settings and from then on it was Smooth Sailing...!

CPU averages around 10% while RAM is around 08-20 % of 8GB during usage(Surfing) and or Posting Stuff...! I have gone to Facebook checking up on a couple of Friends in the Military and I have also gone on eBay as I dabble in Coins...! Both CPU % and RAM % are Low Usage...! Hopefully that means that eScan is monitoring the Internet and Hopefully Blocking Intrusions before they can get in...!

On the Morrow I will get back to their main site and see what the Damage will bee for the Full Edition and also see what the dif is between the two(Trial and Full)...!

Ambassador
    Thanks for the info and will be waiting for your further decisions. Since you don't receive PMs I've always wondered why you use bee instead of be?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho View Post
    Thanks for the info and will be waiting for your further decisions. Since you don't receive PMs I've always wondered why you use bee instead of be?
    Hopefully to Remind People that Bee(s) are Important to US...!

Lightbulb

After Further Review, 4me "Thinks"... "It's a Keeper"...!

Free for personal & home use. For Commercial license, please write to
    Code:
    sales@escanav.com
    For their Applications, they can bee seen here :

Code:
    https://www.escanav.com/en/online-store/antivirus-for-home-user.asp

*** Now it shows up as "Best Internet Security 2018 I Free Trial for 30 Days"
    Code:
    https://www.escanav.com/en/windows-antivirus/internet-security-suite.asp

Lightbulb

Strategic Alliances & Partnerships
    MicroWorld has tied up with many ISPs (Internet Service Providers) worldwide, who provide eScan protection via a Software as a Service model. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), we partner with major companies such as Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Citrix, Suse, and Red Hat. We are continuously working with them to ensure that MicroWorld products provide comprehensive protection to all systems running these platforms and solutions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast