Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

Well, after scanning Me PC with this Numerous Times, Twice I decided to use MBAM just to check...! Both times I received Notice of PUPs being found so I Un-Installed eScan Security Suite...! I also notice that the few Times I went to the Control Panel that the FireWall was Closed...! Didn't Trust that and didn't Like it either...!

When it finished with it's Deletion a small window opened showing the Windows Defender needed to Run a Scan... I Know that Defender was not enabled in Win 7 Home Premium but I let it Continue anyway. After that scan completed I went to Windows Update and let it Run...! It D/L'd and installed MSE. After that was Finished I Re-Installed Me Kingsoft Anti-Virus and the Laptop is back to Normal and Better...!

I Saw, I Tried and Finally I Deleted...! May the Force Bee with You...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Well, after scanning Me PC with this Numerous Times, Twice I decided to use MBAM just to check...! Both times I received Notice of PUPs being found so I Un-Installed eScan Security Suite...! I also notice that the few Times I went to the Control Panel that the FireWall was Closed...! Didn't Trust that and didn't Like it either...!

When it finished with it's Deletion a small window opened showing the Windows Defender needed to Run a Scan... I Know that Defender was not enabled in Win 7 Home Premium but I let it Continue anyway. After that scan completed I went to Windows Update and let it Run...! It D/L'd and installed MSE. After that was Finished I Re-Installed Me Kingsoft Anti-Virus and the Laptop is back to Normal and Better...!

I Saw, I Tried and Finally I Deleted...! May the Force Bee with You...!
    Running and having multiple anti-virus and malware programs will brick your computer and cause massive registry errors and all kinds of " other " problems ;x
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12