3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation Looks Interesting so I Share...

"Like a lot of other people who are trying to manage their weight or find cures for health problems, I have overpaid for, sworn by, and eventually given up on lot of different health fads, and I’m not alone. In 2018 the global weight-management market was valued at $212 billion, and the wellness industry was worth a staggering $4.2 trillion in 2017. With a constant stream of oftentimes mixed messages about what to put into our bodies for weight management, overall health, longevity, and even to manage specific medical conditions, it feels damn near impossible sometimes to tell which trend is a healthy habit you should pick up and which will be consigned to the trash heap of wellness history.

You may be wondering: In an internet landscape offering cures of suspect origins for all that may be ailing you, is it even possible to sort out what’s real from what will inevitably just become a pile of dust-gathering items in your collection of dubious supplements and accessories?

Surprisingly, yes."...!

More Here :

Code:
    https://www.self.com/story/spot-bogus-health-claim?utm_source=pocket-newtab
    #'s 5-7 Seem Reasonable but, You Decide for Yourself...!

Adult Warning... Language Inside is Not Language Used on IPTVTalk...! Enter @ Your Own Risk...!

crazybobs TV Expert
    Very interesting article. I am in my 60's and was on 19 Prescriptions 2 times a day. Four years ago I went vegan. At present I take 2 prescription meds. It worked for me - lost weight feel Much better and lots of energy. But it is a huge life style change. In the late 80's I owned 3 restaurants in NY and we served lots of beef. Man I love beef, ribs, chicken etc. It's true what they say "you are what you eat" but also "you are what They eat". Plant based worked for me.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bwcbob View Post
    Very interesting article. I am in my 60's and was on 19 Prescriptions 2 times a day. Four years ago I went vegan. At present I take 2 prescription meds. It worked for me - lost weight feel Much better and lots of energy. But it is a huge life style change. In the late 80's I owned 3 restaurants in NY and we served lots of beef. Man I love beef, ribs, chicken etc. It's true what they say "you are what you eat" but also "you are what They eat". Plant based worked for me.
    Wow, Thanks for sharing that and Glad to see You Found Something that works for You...! Here's to many more Years...!

If most people would just stop eating breads and sugars ..........that GUT would go away...................Diabetes.........would be in check.........