Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Once again asking???

Why nobody answer why the channels takes 6 to 8 seconds to show up or to loading before takes 1 second immediately....many channels also down another iptv providers they fixed the problems what happened 1 months ago with xtream code but until now you guys didn't fix the loading problem when you open a channels takes 6 to 8 seconds and many channels removed and many channels not work ...nobody answer if they are working about it to have this service how was before 1 months ago also peak time some channels freezing why not change a new platform I really don't like to wait 6 to 8 seconds to show up a channels before was immediately...any body answers ???

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try the service administration for answers
    support@iks66.tv
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Why nobody answer why the channels takes 6 to 8 seconds to show up or to loading before takes 1 second immediately....many channels also down another iptv providers they fixed the problems what happened 1 months ago with xtream code but until now you guys didn't fix the loading problem when you open a channels takes 6 to 8 seconds and many channels removed and many channels not work ...nobody answer if they are working about it to have this service how was before 1 months ago also peak time some channels freezing why not change a new platform I really don't like to wait 6 to 8 seconds to show up a channels before was immediately...any body answers ???
    have you tried your local cable company?
    mind you it will cost more for a month than a year for iptv but it should work good

TV Addicted
    Why you @dishuser ask me that question if I wrote something what I want is answers I don't need question or that's a excuse because you can not answer or you have the answer but you guys not allowed to inform to the people or customers...why it's so difficult to answer my questions very simple why or when the service will be as before many others iptv providers was affected and now they're normal so when this iptv66 will be normal like before ( freezing channels...loading channels takes 6 to 8 seconds ...adding back the channels removed...the adult channels not working too ) ..and I send email to support@iks66.tv but not answers...the administration and moderators for sure they have the answer but they don't want a answer...and saying everything it's normal and everyone know it's not normal...invest in a good platform to load loading channels fast so when you change from one channels to another you don't have to wait 6 to 8 seconds to load the channel and don't get freezing and also when a channel is down you can put it back in a short time as before now many channels have many days offline...Let see if Someone Give A Good Answer???????? I'm a old customer with all my friedj and family with this service

Warrior
    why do you think the staff here have the answers?....lol

Ambassador
    The thing that I find hard to believe is that 6 to 8 seconds is such a big deal. My God man maybe you need addiction therapy to your TV.

Banned
    a one hour drive home from work sometimes takes 3 hours and I hear less whining

TV Addicted
    I don't know why people talk something else and keep talking some bs but nobody gives a answer why...if for you its not problem the 6 to 8 seconds or can take for you maybe up to 1 minute to show up that's your problem not because for you it's ok supost to be ok for everyone..i don't know why it's a big deal to answer simple questions or its abig deal to get the service like was before ??? So many answers but be answers those are not answers its not nice when ppls play with old customers...1 months and nobody answers about the service and when we will be or get better service at least like was before ??? And answer if you really have answers but not to avoid my question thanks

Banned
    take a midol and go have a nap

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Currently it takes exactly 5 seconds for a channel to appear when changing channels.
    Tested with iptv66 with Playlist URL

I would have said that before and possibly added an opinion or some things to try , but seems my results do not mean much ... so email the server administrator and see what he says about it.
    You may not get a response with a question like that, but give it try again...

Any channel issues should be reported in the correct sub-forum here on site.
    Reports are to consist of the issue at hand being reported only, and no questions or comments to be included.
    Any Questions or other such things, are to be directed to the service administration thru email.
    Include the question in the email title will help get your email seen.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast