Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    best whiskey in all the world... just ask around.
    Canadian Whiskey
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    if Farmer1 was here he would quote like this
    congratulations Ryu for correct answer "canadian whiskey"
    you get dreamlink T3.
    see post number 49 for answer
    lmao ....
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

one shot of whiskey would probably put me in my grave , Dilaudid and whiskey instant OD ;x

my buddy used to drink wild turkey , not sure how he did it ..
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    one shot of whiskey would probably put me in my grave , Dilaudid and whiskey instant OD ;x

my buddy used to drink wild turkey , not sure how he did it ..
    wild turkey 101?

I know alchohal is basically like an embomming effect,
    If I pre embolm myself then upon death that may help the mortician crew get me processed faster.... then but hey if I can help the guys in the morge then I helped everyone
    - Frank Zappa

not sure if it was 101 or not , he lived a very very good life i can say that much ;D

lol @ help the morgue ..

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    lol @ help the morgue ..
    it's getting close to All Hallows Night
    - Frank Zappa

Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

lol telling me how a forum works ....... LMFAO ;D ;D ;D ;D

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Baileyon View Post
    Whats with all the freezing...and its worse after 9pm...why ?

I have checked my freezing issues by going to any of the RT channels to see if any of them freeze and I found there were no freezing issues whatsoever on those channels no matter what time or day I checked. This tells me, it is not the internet service or my provider. It has more to do with the servers of which some servers may be getting too many connections to serve all of the boxes trying to connect. Whenever that happens, the freezing issues begin along with some other issues like pixelation, dropped video and audio. Imagine a long lineup and the server simply can't handle them all so an overload on the server begins with buffering, freezing, etcetera, etcetera although somebody may be working on the system which may or may not contribute to the freezing issues.
    Again, check the RT channels and report freezing if they have any freezing issues. Meanwhile, try and find some options like Netflix, open air antenna or ?

get active
    I like Wild Turkey, Old Grand Dad, Old Forester, some Jim Beam but all are much like Rum which goes very well with coke & ice. Very smooth. I like Scotch single malts and I would never say no to a few drams of Glenfidich. I am not all that partial to the rye whiskies but I will drink it to be socialable but it wouldn't be something I would buy for myself. I get a bottle every once in awhile and usually pass it on to somebody who likes it more than I do.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456