Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    then you got your peek hours of entertainment fri-day through sunday everyone and there brother on the internet and tv , slowing it down ,,, and the 5-10 peek time for business people , children and teenagers are 11-2:30 or use to be they seem to be indoors all the time on computers and gaming consoles , so there peek times really never go away , all of the contributes to outages and just a giant slow grid .... nobody anticipated its growth so fast , then you have to factor in all the ECM's because nobody is playing fair here , fires , floods , people hitting poles or getting drunk slamming into B Boxes and vaults .... and thats just the communications lol ..... lets not talk about anything else ;x
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    lol @ more failures and reboots then the space shuttle , actually its not that far off ;D

i'll take a popular state in united states as my prime example .... you go walk down hollywood blvd and you'll see parts of the grid both underground and aerial .. i am not going to use both aerial and underground because it will be very confusing to lots of people ... unless you want to be confused i'll just stay with underground ......

You walk down hollywood blvd and you see manholes both in the sidewalks and the streets all of those manholes have a purpose ... they're called a manhole run one manhole run will be distribution feeding markets and offices and stores gas stations banks and ect .. i will avoid talking about such grids because none of us live in a office buildings and for security reasons ( this is a public forum ) lol ;D .....

The other manhole run will be residential that feed houses , apartments , condos , ect .... 60% of los angles still runs off lead cables that were installed in the 1920's meaning copper lines , or paper plastic cables also called a trunk run due to the size and amount of pairs per cable , like a 2700 pair or 3500 pair copper cable , that still feed to the CO central office to your house or where ever you live .... 10% of everyone is still running on a system built in the late 80's called broadband , basically a giant coax cable POS , and 30% are running on fiber optics .. but if you have fiber in your house , doesn't mean its fiber all the way back to the CO thats feeding it , it will pass through those giant copper cables called trunk runs , that are either lead cable , plastic paper , plastic plastic , or paper paper , or another words just copper ..... so i think its funny as hell when people say they have fiber at there house , but it passes through some 1920's copper cable or something still from the 80's ......

it's 2019 not 2910 all that cabling isn't going to be replaced over night , they didn't start putting in fiber optics till the 90's it will take another 60-70 years to replace and remove all those copper lines that still feed all those houses , business , ect ect ......

and if your out in the sticks in a rural town , 99.9 change you are still running on copper lines twisted pairs or the CO is pushing as much as they can on those lines to compete with each other .......

so basically if your house was built in the 90's your on copper or coax 2010 and above your on fiber but not 100% fiber ...... and if you live out in the sticks your 99.9 % on old copper lines .......

all these companies are already pushing huge loads to try to service everyone back then , now everyone's running around streaming everything , taking videos , pictures , and with all the social media sites being really popular , everyone is attached to the phones by the hip , we won't get into the cell towers i'll really loose everyone ;x

what i know most of you will never know your entire life .... its sad but true ..... but i can assure you people like me exist .......

so what im trying to say is everything is already over loaded , so adding the streaming tv , all the online video game consoles , social media crap , the massive uploading of photos of everyone taking pictures of themselves , youtube , and google maps , this or that is really slowing down the entire system everywhere !!!!!!!

any questions lol ??????????
    very well explained an I see this everyday exactly what you just wrote and I do laugh when people tell me they have a fiber lol. they don't see or think anything outside of their house. they don't know how it goes or look from ground (outside of their house) to tap, Amps, trunk lines, nodes,.....to headend
    and they tell me they find funny when I tell it could be their ISP lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

@ ryu , exactly nobody really knows unless you've done communications your entire life or was a anti terrorist agent for some alphabet agency ;x

@ ryu , exactly nobody really knows unless you've done communications your entire life or was a anti terrorist agent for some alphabet agency ;x
    indeed boss
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Can you explain why the live tv starts to glitch right at 5:15pm west coast time every day!! Like clock work!! But today the first time it’s been good !! And it’s a Friday!! Thinking more boxes on a Friday then a regular work day to..

no i can't Rinny , send a PM to dragonKILLER or crazed 8.4 .. i have no idea why everyday at 5:15 it starts to glitch at the same time ..... hopefully one of them knows ;D

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    no i can't Rinny , send a PM to dragonKILLER or crazed 8.4 .. i have no idea why everyday at 5:15 it starts to glitch at the same time ..... hopefully one of them knows ;D
    lol... not many would see the humor in this... but I did: )

Guys, Do Not PM me about this... lol

instead...
    then you got your peek hours of entertainment fri-day through sunday everyone and there brother on the internet and tv , slowing it down ,,, and the 5-10 peek time for business people , children and teenagers are 11-2:30 or use to be they seem to be indoors all the time on computers and gaming consoles , so there peek times really never go away , all of the contributes to outages and just a giant slow grid .... nobody anticipated its growth so fast , then you have to factor in all the ECM's because nobody is playing fair here , fires , floods , people hitting poles or getting drunk slamming into B Boxes and vaults .... and thats just the communications lol ..... lets not talk about anything else ;x
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-19-2019 at 04:26 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

LMFAO @ Guys don't PM me about this LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know why but i can't reply with quote i think scripts turned off or something ...... i'm glad you enjoyed the joke though ;D

too bad rinny can't read , i guess this generations all about the videos .... guess someone else will have to make one of those ;x ;D ;D ;D

LMFAO @ Guys don't PM me about this LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know why but i can't reply with quote i think scripts turned off or something ...... i'm glad you enjoyed the joke though ;D

too bad rinny can't read , i guess this generations all about the videos .... guess someone else will have to make one of those ;x ;D ;D ;D
    whats the guarantee if we will watch that video
    im afraid we won't watch complete video and will skip steps and then we will have issues again. can we ask you for the help if video does not resolve our issues

lol you can ask all you want i might disappear for months who knows the next time i'll be around ;x

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast