Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Go head talk now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    Go head talk now
    why make threats?

Sir for me you are irrelevant please when i post donÂ’t even bother me with your response I donÂ’t want to hear from you I save my opinion about you sir so please donÂ’t bother thank you very much

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    The smart people on this website have been telling you for about two weeks or maybe more that the problem was on your internet service now we have dragon killer saying that they have a problem on they side they might fixed tomorrow you dump ps
    I had always been sying that it is ISP related and not your own personal home network or your connection to ISP
    I know that the connections you guys have are more then adequate (speeds and etc)
    Problem does lie in ISPs and always has ... as I been saying all along.
    Why do you think that a DNS change was helping in some cases ?
    Read DragonKiller's announcement again.

People jump to conclusions when I mention ISP and or networks and bounce back with comments like this ... And yes, I know your connections are good and more then adequate as I said,. And that has nothing to do with what I been saying and testing for you guys all along.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Crazed 8.4 sir i respect your opinion and you work on this website sometimes you are drunk and FOUL LANGUADE REMOVED but that makes me happy because some time IÂ’m just like you but I will never said a bad thing about you because I know you care about people in here and you do things for other people around here that a bunch of people will even bother with so if I offended you my apologies to you sir
    Last edited by catz; 10-17-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    To13, reason why you are here is because a possible solution. Fact is that this is iptv... more failures and reboots then the Space Shuttle !!
    If you not know that then, possibly ... ummmmm

Now wait, because I may be drinking again but.... you can not expected any solution posted on a social site to be necessarily correct. This includes anything said by me.

not a disclaimer
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I had the same thing happening to me except it was from 8pm to 11pm every night. I changed internet providers and the problem went away immediately.

Jack

I'm used to it
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 10-17-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    Lets Go !

This has been going on every night for over 3weeks now . Its Not Internet Provider . I think its safe to assume Rockets may be done. Ive used them for many years since the old Sat Days . Its Never been this bad . Completley unwatchable Every single Night . I have a friend who uses the Brand with a' Grizzly Bear as its logo' and even after the big shutdown they had in Europe , Hes been Back up and running for weeks with No problems and just laughing at me . I hope Rockets can sort this out soon

Hope they sort it out
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 10-17-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    Lets Go !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast