Page 1195 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 19569510951145118511931194119511961197 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,950 of 12047

VERY Choppy Right Now

Is there something going on? All channels are super choppy for me right now.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    nothing going on here
    ALL channels are working normally.
    Only checked a few channels, but lets just say 'all channels'

You sure it is ALL channels ?
    Post which channels please. You do not have to post all of them, but give us a few to test with.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    nothing going on here
    ALL channels are working normally.
    Only checked a few channels, but lets just say 'all channels'

You sure it is ALL channels ?
    Post which channels please. You do not have to post all of them, but give us a few to test with.
    'All' was an overstatement. Starz Encore Westerns, Starz Encore Suspense, and Discovery USA where the 3 I tried.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Westerns --- tested for 12 minutes with no issues.
    Other channels seem fine, but with one short freeze during a commercial on Discovery.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Westerns --- tested for 12 minutes with no issues.
    Other channels seem fine, but with one short freeze during a commercial on Discovery.
    Ok thanks for checking, Comedy Central appears to be working well so i'll stick to that for now.

no issues at all. picture looking nice and crispy and channel changing is pretty decent.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    do you see anything new in announcements?

Hi. No I didnt thats why I asked as its been 3 weeks now since the announcement.

Channels Removed???

I no longer see BT Sports 1 thru Bt Sports 3, and TSN 1 thru TSN 5 on the channel list. Guide data went
    away also for BT Sports 1 thru 3.

Warrior
    that channels are working but as I said this is not an iptv forum. this is and iptv forum for the providers in the banner

Page 1195 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 19569510951145118511931194119511961197 ... LastLast