Junoir Member

Mag322 update problem

i have a really bad problem . i have infomir mag 322 when ever i manually try to update my image file to the latest imageupdate it rolls back to its older version automatically . i tried to call up my vendor he says will call back later .for your info the embedded image file of the said mag box is r2 2018 where as the newest or the latest image file is r4 2019 when ever i try to update to r4 it rolls back to r2 2018 .
    any one can help me fix this problem will be appriciated
    thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    no_block file you could try
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    posts 33 and 34
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I have tried this option as well but after reboot it reverts back to old firmware btw I have original Mag 322 verified by infomir

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lawapatel View Post
    I have tried this option as well but after reboot it reverts back to old firmware btw I have original Mag 322 verified by infomir
    the No_Block firmware is 'old' firmware (218_r18 I think it is)
    Your system info will show it as such, but look at the image description which should show as 'No Block'
    If that is there then the No Block firmware is loaded.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa