Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To13

To13

When is gonna be over all the problems we been having lately

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    damn !!
    I should have posted that last video on this thread
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

lol I knew this was coming from you crazed
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

appologises about me smart-ass response
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

apology excepted boss
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    When is gonna be over all the problems we been having lately
    tomorrow

Junoir Member
    Been almost a month now and not a shred of improvement. Seems they can’t get a handle on their issues.

Too bad. It was good while it lasted.

You know ..When I have issues ....I talk to my wife........Then She fixes me right up.......

I get quite alot of messages asking about issues with freezing or channels not working and stuff like that.
    When I test things from my end, seems the issues are not there and things work normally.
    One person from the other day explained how a certain VOD movie was glitching. So after testing that for most of the full length of the movie, issues were not seen here.
    Another person just recently explained freezing issues with his and all his friends too. They are from Dominica Republic area.
    Tested those channels here and again saw no issues.

I know the server can be responsible at times, but how come here there are not these issues seen ?
    The person with glitching thru VODs happens to be in close geographic area as me and in fact uses the same ISP...only difference is that he has the lower Plan while mine is the highest Plan with unlimited bandwidth usage and perhaps more speed, but his speeds were more then needed too.
    Fiber Optic into the house here as well.

I am not exaggerating my results in the least bit.

I have contacted administration this morning with a request to look into an issue with freezing. But if its not freezing here but is for others in another area, so call me confused

I mention ISP perhaps, or geographic areas or other such related things, may be causing the issues, but I get stomped on with people telling me they have no issues with ISP and such things.... So again, call me confused
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-15-2019 at 09:26 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

no crazed I can confirm theres no issue with VOD. just tested in few different locations, different kind of networks (copper, fiber, satellite), different devices and found no issues. oh im very far from thats guys location

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast