Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar

Too many channels down!!

I tried the DNS change thing, but no success. If any of the admins have some info about it, pls share. This week hadn't helped my health ugh

I changed the DNS in my modem and nothing happen. All channels are down.

as of 1:31PM ET all channels are NOT down, but a lot are not working. In addition to all the UK channels still (yes I know about the announcement), Discovery Channel USA [134] is down, plus most of the pr0n.

Could there maybe be a little more communication as to the status of the UK channels and the US glitching problems? A 2-3 week old announcement doesn't really cut it. US channel reliability has been in the toilet lately, is this a known issue? Is there an ETA on a resolution?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    as of 1:31PM ET all channels are NOT down, but a lot are not working. In addition to all the UK channels still (yes I know about the announcement), Discovery Channel USA [134] is down, plus most of the pr0n.

Could there maybe be a little more communication as to the status of the UK channels and the US glitching problems? A 2-3 week old announcement doesn't really cut it. US channel reliability has been in the toilet lately, is this a known issue? Is there an ETA on a resolution?
    The only channels that I know that are up are 204, 207, and ppv (add more that are working) I guess no ND vs USC today maybe on youtube i can get it