Something is wrong

O,

I am a iptv private server reseller

I am having a problem that is my first time experiencing. when I try to activate a donation it does not go thru. I go to settings the id shows the mac address that is on the t2 but the mac address shows a different mac address. instead of the 00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx it is displaying 00:1e:b8:xx:xx:xx. and I get a message saying my mac number is incorrect. this problem just starting ti occur. I have several boxes (dreamlink and formua z7 and z8. all of a sudden they are showing the same thing. what is going on? is there a fix for this. I can not assign donations because of the mac address conflict.

pls help

mikke

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Which MAC are you trying to attach ?
    The 00:1a:79 or the 00:1e:b8 MAC ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

hello,

first I want to hank you for your response.

the oo 1a 79 is the real mac address and it is displayed in the dol2 settings display as id 00 1a 79

however the field under it mac use to display the now has been changed to the 00:1e:b8

the software has been compromised to keeping the donation from activation on the box. because it has changed the mac address field on the box

I know the change was made. I authorized 3 donations 3 days ago and they went through. at that time I noted that the id field and the mac field were identical.

ow they are not. I have 5+ boxes at my house and I checked dramlink t2, forluler z7 and z8 and all show the same change. if you have any of these check settings for yourself and you will see

it will take an update from dreamlink/formuler

mike

ignore the differences and use the 00:1a:79 IDs

The 00:1a:79 is the ID of the MOL2 iptv application.
    The other is the actual MAC ID of the Dreamlnk device itself.

This always been the case, but now the boxes will show that Device MAC ID more prominent then before and is why you see that.
    Ignore it and use the 00:1a:79 ID
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-08-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I DID use the mac id on the bottom of the device. the iptv private server donations panel shows this and that the 00 1a 79 mac is active. how ever when I log on i get an error message that my donation is not active.

I just authorized 3 donations for myself less than three days ago and did not have this problem. I had a hard time negotiating the new bitcoin payment system. not being aware of it it took me almost 5 mos to figure it out and renew my resellers account. it let me activate three donations and now it is giving me more problems

can I get iptv oor dramlink to solve this problem?

thanks for responding

mike

Quote Originally Posted by omegamike View Post
    I DID use the mac id on the bottom of the device. the iptv private server donations panel shows this and that the 00 1a 79 mac is active. how ever when I log on i get an error message that my donation is not active.

I just authorized 3 donations for myself less than three days ago and did not have this problem. I had a hard time negotiating the new bitcoin payment system. not being aware of it it took me almost 5 mos to figure it out and renew my resellers account. it let me activate three donations and now it is giving me more problems

can I get iptv oor dramlink to solve this problem?

thanks for responding

mike
    In a private message, send me your email that was used for the account.
    And outline the exact issues being experienced.
    I will then get that info to administration.
    - Frank Zappa

I see what hes talking about. I noticed new t2 5g devices has different Mac address in the bottom as well has ID which is actual Mac starting with 00:79:A1 same as in portal. however I don't see that Mac issue in the iptv provider site. I tried and worked fine for me. so I don't know whats the error you are making. but you are in good hands.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.