Can't download m3u playlist

I cannot download the m3u playlist. Says "site cannot be reached" Also, No channels on my current m3u playlist work. They wont connect. Even the URLs for the channel logos cannot connect. Did the URls change? I cannot access the m3u playlists to check. From what I see when I check the donations, looks like its the same server url.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    I cannot download the m3u playlist. Says "site cannot be reached" Also, No channels on my current m3u playlist work. They wont connect. Even the URLs for the channel logos cannot connect. Did the URls change? I cannot access the m3u playlists to check. From what I see when I check the donations, looks like its the same server url.
    it might help if you said which playlist

m3u playlist with options. It's fine now. It was a DNS issue. http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...073#post262073

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    m3u playlist with options. It's fine now. It was a DNS issue. http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...073#post262073
    So what did you doR2D2 ?? Did you reset your modem ? EVERYONE read the problem by dragonkiller. Just let them know what YOU did to get it back.. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    So what did you doR2D2 ?? Did you reset your modem ? EVERYONE read the problem by dragonkiller. Just let them know what YOU did to get it back.. andkaal

I went into my router settings and changed the DNS settings, rebooted the router and it was fixed. Some boxes you can manually change the dns settings in the options. You can also download a dns changer app from the google playstore and change the dns to the ones in the announcement thread. You can also set it to boot up upon start so you don't have to manually toggle it on. Doing it from my router though and using Googles 8.8.8.8 dns, made everything I connect to on all my devices much faster. No hang ups on web-pages...noting. I though I had amazing speed at 1000mbps....its even better now. Faster response time.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx R2D2

Yea guys you can log into your Router thru admin access by typing the router IP address into your web browser.
    That IP address will usually be shown on the router itself , (unless your ISP does not have that option for it's end-users, as some ISPs do not allow that)

example of my router/modem IP---> http://192.168.1.164

Try that and if unsure of the IP then do a google search for the answer.

Once your router panel opens thru your Browser, then log in with admin name and password. The Username is usually 'admin'
    The admin username and password will also be shown on your router box (usually on the bottom side , but might on either side).
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Thank you both crazed and R2D2 for your help. Been at this all day rockets work but will try tomorrow.. andkaal

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Thank you both crazed and R2D2 for your help. Been at this all day rockets work but will try tomorrow.. andkaal
    Lifetimes are not working. But Rockets work without doing a thing, just change URL Maybe not my internet ??... andkaal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    thnx R2D2

Yea guys you can log into your Router thru admin access by typing the router IP address into your web browser.
    That IP address will usually be shown on the router itself , (unless your ISP does not have that option for it's end-users, as some ISPs do not allow that)

example of my router/modem IP---> http://192.168.1.164

Try that and if unsure of the IP then do a google search for the answer.

Once your router panel opens thru your Browser, then log in with admin name and password. The Username is usually 'admin'
    The admin username and password will also be shown on your router box (usually on the bottom side , but might on either side).
    to know the ip you can just go to network and sharing centre if using windows