cannot connect to server

are they working on the servers ..I cannot connect at all ..I am using STB Emulator ..I tried resetting iptv and changing server..any ideas ?

I am also having connection problems

any help would be great !!

NFPS: Error Connecting

Hi

Some users are being unable to connect to our service due to an issue with their Internet Service providers, a solution to this issue and to prevent it to happen in the future we highly recommend that those affected users change their DNS servers either in their IPTV boxes or modems.

DNS servers:

Primary: 8.8.8.8
    Secondary: 208.69.38.205

By.........dragonKILLER

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdrow View Post
    are they working on the servers ..I cannot connect at all ..I am using STB Emulator ..I tried resetting iptv and changing server..any ideas ?

First, use the server you were given, go through the Stb Emulator setup and double check each and every setting especially the mac address as the 00:1A:78 can and has changed to :79 whenever I reinstalled the Stb emulator app. The mac address, if used, has to match exactly or it will never connect to the server. Once you have double checked all your settings, Exit out and power off you box. On you computer go and do a reset, then after you have done the reset, Power up your box and see if it connects to the server. The yellow line may stop halfway or hesitate which indicates it is checking, once this completes, it won't hesitate the next time it connects to the server. Best to post your results once you have successfully solved your connection issue. DO NOT INSTALL or use IP Vanish, Private Internet Acess or similar app as it can block you from connecting to the server and or get you banned and left with no service.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 10-09-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    First, use the server you were given, go through the Stb Emulator setup and double check each and every setting especially the mac address as the 00:1A:78 can and has changed to :79 whenever I reinstalled the Stb emulator app. The mac address, if used, has to match exactly or it will never connect to the server. Once you have double checked all your settings, Exit out and power off you box. On you computer go and do a reset, then after you have done the reset, Power up your box and see if it connects to the server. The yellow line may stop halfway or hesitate which indicates it is checking, once this completes, it won't hesitate the next time it connects to the server. Best to post your results once you have successfully solved your connection issue. DO NOT INSTALL or use IP Vanish, Private Internet Acess or similar app as it can block you from connecting to the server and or get you banned and left with no service.
    So you recommend uninstalling then reinstalling as well. I just went in and changed :78 to :79 but it’s still not doin anything.