TV Addicted

Buy from Bwcbob Only. Why? Read this please.

First of all thank you very much for the gift. According to tracking number box was delivered in mail box but when we got home it was gone. I don’t know what happened but package was not there. I did not wanted to tell Bwcbob about it but then he message me and asked me if I got my package. I told him what exactly happened. I told him that I will follow up with their supervisor and will provide him update. Few days later I was told by supervisor that sender has to file a claim. I told Bwcbob about it and he said that he will mail me another box.

Yesterday I received my brand new box and I’m very happy with it. So reason why I’m asking to buy from him only because he mailed my free box with insurance. Second, he gave me another box brand new for free. Shipping was fast and very well packed. Third, he is very responsible person and stays on top of things and makes sure you get your stuff. Also, he has the lowest prices vs anybody else out there. Believe me or not just ask him and see it yourself.

Bwcbob I don’t have words to describe you but thank you so much for the gift. Highly recommended person for all kind of electronics products. Once again thank you very much.

KB

thats so great to hear

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard View Post

First of all thank you very much for the gift. According to tracking number box was delivered in mail box but when we got home it was gone. I don’t know what happened but package was not there. I did not wanted to tell Bwcbob about it but then he message me and asked me if I got my package. I told him what exactly happened. I told him that I will follow up with their supervisor and will provide him update. Few days later I was told by supervisor that sender has to file a claim. I told Bwcbob about it and he said that he will mail me another box.

Yesterday I received my brand new box and I’m very happy with it. So reason why I’m asking to buy from him only because he mailed my free box with insurance. Second, he gave me another box brand new for free. Shipping was fast and very well packed. Third, he is very responsible person and stays on top of things and makes sure you get your stuff. Also, he has the lowest prices vs anybody else out there. Believe me or not just ask him and see it yourself.

Bwcbob I don’t have words to describe you but thank you so much for the gift. Highly recommended person for all kind of electronics products. Once again thank you very much.

KB
    I have to agree with you keyboard. Bwcbob is a class act. He takes pride in everything he does. Great to deal with. andkaal

Great to hear bwcbob was so awesome to deal with
    Thanks bwcbob for looking after our members so good

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I think it has been maybe 4 or 5 devices now (possibly more) that bwcbob has donated to member's raffles.
    I have always asked him if he wants us to cover shipping, but he would have none of that and covers all costs himself.

Thnx Bob
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-04-2019 at 10:41 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

great to hear that . im happy you got your new toy and happy with it.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I have dealt with bwcbob on a number of occasions .and I have to say he is the best person out there to deal with..... Must be that Carolina charm...... top drawer guy.....