trouble connecting to internet

I have a Dreamlink D-Lite that was working fine. Recently I noticed it would hit or miss on channels. I started looking deeper into this issue, and found my internet connections was off. I rebooted. It showed the boot up with the usual progress bar as it connects to my Rocket. It always says connected and then goes to the last channel I was watching. However, if I go to the menu, and open System and go to Ethernet, it says DHCP-Automatic but is states not connected when I hit OK. If I go in the menu to System, and go to Android, then to Ethernet, it says DCHP is connected. Of course, I have no channels, so I have to assume it is not connected. I tried going to the Rocket checker and doing the IPTV Reset. I've actually done it a few times over a few weeks that I've been dealing with this. It always says the IPTV Reset was successful, but still won't connect when I get to the STB. This went on for about 3 weeks, or so. Now, I have an all new problem, but I think they are all related. My donation seems to be experiencing some difficulties. My STB keeps saying my connection is banned or expired. I checked my Rocket, and it says it has 0 bans of 3, basically stating its not banned. My donation states it is good until March of 2020. I'm confused. I paid my bill. I even upgraded to the 2 year subscription when I made my last donation. I've been a Rocket customer for quite a few years now, with no problems of any kind. I swear by Rocket, and tell everybody how well it works. Now mine doesn't work. Usually CRAZED is good at helping with these matters and getting to the bottom of them. I don't know how to direct message a person, or I would have done so to CRAZED, based on my experience with his expertise in these matters. I also wanted to post this in the open forum so everybody can benefit from my problem and its resolution.
    Please Help
    Thank you

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    when using Ethernet connection, turn WiFi option to OFF

Check your last post for a reply and check your messages.
    Reply to that message or click on my name an use the 'private message' function found there.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-03-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    when using Ethernet connection, turn WiFi option to OFF

Check your last post for a reply and check your messages.
    Reply to that message or click on my name an use the 'private message' function found there.
    WiFi is off. I don't even have the antenna plugged in.

Crazed - if you would like to close this thread, I will understand. I originally wrote both of the threads because I wasn't sure if my problem is a DreamLink problem, or a Rocket problem. We are both conversing in the other thread, so this one may no longer be needed.
    Thank you for all of your help. I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this issue soon in the other thread.