I have a Dreamlink D-Lite that was working fine. Recently I noticed it would hit or miss on channels. I started looking deeper into this issue, and found my internet connections was off. I rebooted. It showed the boot up with the usual progress bar as it connects to my Rocket. It always says connected and then goes to the last channel I was watching. However, if I go to the menu, and open System and go to Ethernet, it says DHCP-Automatic but is states not connected when I hit OK. If I go in the menu to System, and go to Android, then to Ethernet, it says DCHP is connected. Of course, I have no channels, so I have to assume it is not connected. I tried going to the Rocket checker and doing the IPTV Reset. I've actually done it a few times over a few weeks that I've been dealing with this. It always says the IPTV Reset was successful, but still won't connect when I get to the STB. This went on for about 3 weeks, or so. Now, I have an all new problem, but I think they are all related. My donation seems to be experiencing some difficulties. My STB keeps saying my connection is banned or expired. I checked my Rocket, and it says it has 0 bans of 3, basically stating its not banned. My donation states it is good until March of 2020. I'm confused. I paid my bill. I even upgraded to the 2 year subscription when I made my last donation. I've been a Rocket customer for quite a few years now, with no problems of any kind. I swear by Rocket, and tell everybody how well it works. Now mine doesn't work. Usually CRAZED is good at helping with these matters and getting to the bottom of them. I don't know how to direct message a person, or I would have done so to CRAZED, based on my experience with his expertise in these matters. I also wanted to post this in the open forum so everybody can benefit from my problem and its resolution.
Please Help
Thank you