Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    VODs are different then LiveTV channels when it concerns how they are sent from the service. It would not be uncommon to see them act differently (as you are experiencing).
    But you do need an internet connection to the server to get them, so you are connected to server.
    But them Live channels not working is strange indeed, they should be working.

Send me your info in private message and lets see if we can get administration to change that portal for you.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Hey Crazed my VOD in the shitter all week when live tv bad VOD never bad !!
    This new !!!

As of now knock on wood VOD fine and Live tv

See what happens at prime time 5pm to 9pm west coast time

Testing
    Mag 254 still love this box it’s solid !!
    Mag 322 324
    Buzz 3000
    Buzz 4000 still a little flaky, update as of oct 7 see what’s happens

150 mbps

Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Hey Crazed my VOD in the shitter all week when live tv bad VOD never bad !!
    This new !!!

As of now knock on wood VOD fine and Live tv

See what happens at prime time 5pm to 9pm west coast time

Testing
    Mag 254 still love this box it’s solid !!
    Mag 322 324
    Buzz 3000
    Buzz 4000 still a little flaky, update as of oct 7 see what’s happens

150 mbps
    Rinny can you switch player and see if that makes different. try different external player like mx player, vlc, ...etc
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Tried that no difference!!
    It’s good now
    But trust me 7 straight nights it’s been bad !!
    Last few months no problems
    It’s on the server side.. also the live tv channel changes super slow when problems..

It’s getting better.. hopefully

I have few boxes all over the place all the same

Am not complaining.. trying to help out here with problems going on..

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    VODs are different then LiveTV channels when it concerns how they are sent from the service. It would not be uncommon to see them act differently (as you are experiencing).
    But you do need an internet connection to the server to get them, so you are connected to server.
    But them Live channels not working is strange indeed, they should be working.

Send me your info in private message and lets see if we can get administration to change that portal for you.
    Crazed, I'm sorry I keep taking so long to respond. I sent you a PM. It will explain why my responses have been so slow. I may be in and out of service over the next week or so, but I will dive right into this as soon as I get back in service. The private message will explain.
    Thank you for all of your help and dedication. I've always relied on you here in this forum. I know you deny it, but I swear you've been in other forums I've dealt with in the past. I follow this hobby back to FTA. I started using a Fortec, many years ago. I can't even remember the model number at this time, but I swear you were there in the forums. Again, thank you.

Hey Crazed. Ok. I'm back from my out of town travels. I love to travel, but this was for a funeral, so not so fun. Anyway, when I got back, I checked the STB. It showed no new Standard Updates available. However, it showed a Beta Update. I loaded the Beta. The channels came back. They all freeze horribly, and it's really not watchable, but the channels came back. I truly believe the issue has been on the Server Side the entire time. I hope they come out with an update soon that will fix the freezing, and I'm sure they will. But, in the mean time, at least the channels came back, and appear to be trying to work. I'll have to play the waiting game to see if the freezing problem gets resolved. Let me know what you think of all of this, and if you agree that I should just wait to see what gets done on the Update side of the hobby. Thank you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123