Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    them Dlites can be difficult getting connected sometimes. I have had issues as well with that.
    I have had to pull the ethernet out of the powered on Dlite and then disconnect the power from the Dlite, then reconnect the Ethernet and then power back on
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok. I still have the Ethernet cable connected. However, I also plugged the antenna back in and logged it on to my WiFi. It finally connectedn but I still don't have all of the channels back. I have my HBO and Showtime and all of my documentary channels like A&E and History. I noticed I don't have all of the specialty channels I used to have. I have all of the Numbered Adult channels. I call them the Czech TV channels because they all seem to show stuff from there. I no longer have the Named Adult channels like Playboy and Venus and Dusk and etc.. Do I still have a problem, or have we actually lost those channels temporarily? I also tried a few VODs. I obviously didn't sit and watch movies, but I did try a few and just fast forward through what worked. Some played, and some said "can't play at this time & try again later". I don't know if there is still something wrong with the D-Lite or if it may just be temporarily not available to watch those channels and VODs at this time. ???

Crazed- - - It appears I spoke too soon on this last night. The channels that worked last night quit working also. I'm still connected to Ethernet, and it says connected in both menu locations now. I think I may have another problem as well? The channels slowly dropped out throughout the night. If I watched a channel, and then changed channels, when I would try to go back to a channel that was working, it had stopped working by that time. I'm not positive, but I think this is what happens sometimes when we're about to get an automatic update to the D-Lite? I've seen that happen before. Usually, if I do a reboot, it will automatically suggest doing an update when it turns back on. I tried several reboots, but it just keeps turning back on saying connected to Ethernet, but giving me less and less working channels each time, until I have almost no channels working anymore. Am I the only one seeing less and less channels, or is this a system wide thing happening? I feel pretty confident about the Ethernet connection issue being solved because I can watch VODs. Dont they require Internet connection to watch? If so, then this channel problem I'm having may be a separate issue. What do you think?

I beleive you are correct about tha update thing. I too thought I had noticed that too, when an update is about to be pushed to the receiver.
    There are new updates released for the dreamlink models at current time too, I do not know if Dlite will get the update but there are updates being released currently.
    Turn Auto-Update to OFF if that is an option on the Dlite. Might help.

As far as showing 'connected' in one menu but not in another, is because it is showing that it is communicating with the router but not necessarily connected to internet.
    But I see that that may not be a concern anymore as you seem to be connected to the server.

When channels go missing, sometime this is when that full URL can be used and perhaps fix the issue.
    Code:
    http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html
    If this does not help, then maybe we need to ask the administration to get that URL Portal changed for you.

** and also in your server setup menu, try setting that up without the username/password entered.
    Uncheck the credentials box.
    Try it like that and see how that goes.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-04-2019 at 11:18 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Do a factory default on your box start from scratch maybe last update didn't probably install correctly.
    Lets Go !

Try he following http ://p1.iptvrocket.tv/
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Do a factory default on your box start from scratch maybe last update didn't probably install correctly.
    If I do a Factory Default, don't I need to do each of the previous updates individually? It's my understanding that each of the updates are, in one fashion or another, reliant upon the previous update. I've had four or five updates since putting this D-Lite online. If I do a Factory Default, the only update that will come through when I request an update check will be the latest update, and not all the updates that lead up to that latest update. I,m fine trying the theory. I just want to make certain I don't shoot myself in the foot by doing so. It may be only partially working right now, but partial is better than not at all. I'm just asking to clear up any confusion before I proceed with the task.
    Thank you in advance for any help you send me.
    I love these forums. It's a shame our entire world can't work as well as these forums do. Total strangers willing to help total strangers, in any way they can, with whatever knowledge and experience they can all share together.

I just realized that last line sounded like butterflies and rainbows. Sorry about that. LoL

The current updates (if the Dlite does get one) are in Beta stage right now.... Which means they are optional to load, and your Dreamlink will not show any Beta update unless you specifically ask it to (by pressing 0227 and then the red button, while in the update menu).
    So the only update that will be seen as an auto update or an update waiting to be installed, would be an Official update (out of Beta stage).

That is why the dates can be so far apart that you may see, because there may have been a few Beta updates that were not shown, but never the less were updates.
    And no, you do not need to install any of these updates in consecutive order. You can choose not to install any Beta release and wait for the Official release version, if you so choose.
    This very latest update is a Cumulative Beta release, which means it is prolly the 2nd or 3rd Beta update since the last Official one.

So with that being a Beta update, it will not show as an update in your Update menu, unless you press 0227 on your remote and then the red button.
    It's your choice to install any new update, Beta or Official.

A factory default will not affect the software file/update that is currently on your Dlite, except maybe to help to initialize that last install (as BKman has inluded to)
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-04-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

You need to update to Latest iptv firmware, helps optimizes your device and fixes bugs.
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 10-04-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    The current updates (if the Dlite does get one) are in Beta stage right now.... Which means they are optional to load, and your Dreamlink will not show any Beta update unless you specifically ask it to (by pressing 0227 and then the red button, while in the update menu).
    So the only update that will be seen as an auto update or an update waiting to be installed, would be an Official update (out of Beta stage).

That is why the dates can be so far apart that you may see, because there may have been a few Beta updates that were not shown, but never the less were updates.
    And no, you do not need to install any of these updates in consecutive order. You can choose not to install any Beta release and wait for the Official release version, if you so choose.
    This very latest update is a Cumulative Beta release, which means it is prolly the 2nd or 3rd Beta update since the last Official one.

So with that being a Beta update, it will not show as an update in your Update menu, unless you press 0227 on your remote and then the red button.
    It's your choice to install any new update, Beta or Official.

A factory default will not affect the software file/update that is currently on your Dlite, except maybe to help to initialize that last install (as BKman has inluded to)
    Crazed - I did the factory reset, I forgot I would have to re-enter all of my password and user info...i started over from scratch, and entered it all, I entered the full IP address in the screen instead of the short version. I get some channels back, but not all of them. Now, I have another problem. It seems as though whenever I change channels, I have to restart the STB. I can't figure out why. I have a funny feeling the channel issue may not be my problem. I think we may be getting ready for a massive upgrade, and my system just seems to be experiencing the down channels. Either that, or I am the only person watching those channels, so nobody else has complained yet. LoL I have USA Network, but nothing else until I get to HBO. I have only one of the HBOs, and no other movie channels. I have one documentary channel, but it's in Spanish so its not helping me much. I have the Czech Channels in the adult section, those are the numbered channels. I have none of the named adult channels like Playboy or Venus or the others. I can watch VODs. I can watch regular VODs, and also adult VODs. I have to assume that means my internet connection is working. If not, is it safe to say the VODs would not work? Especially the adult VODs? That has to require an internet connection??? I can't quite figure out the having Restart the STB issue on each channel change, but I think the missing channels may be from Rocket. Can you confirm? Also, do you have any ideas on the Restart with each channel change?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast