Register

Thread: Down

Down

Black screen for over 1 hour now ...and i just Renewed last week , Its been very unstable as of late

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by steiner01 View Post
    Black screen for over 1 hour now ...and i just Renewed last week , Its been very unstable as of late
    I was left a bit puzzled as to what was going on and haven't really figured out the reasons although I have noticed some changes with all the British channels gone below channel 105. I uninstalled some of the players I had loaded as the ads on some of the apps were another issue I could live without. I decided to go and download the VLC Player version 3.1.1 as it works seamlessly with the Stb Emulator Pro app, its free, no ads with high quality video and works with most every Windows, Mac, Android and Linux Os out there. Pretty sure it works with Firestick but they list everything at the VLC website. There are some channels which tend to go black every night around 9 pm Eastern Standard time or 6pm Pacific although they did post something about resetting the servers during this time. I tried the non free players but kept going back to the VLC player although there are some players that might be good like the MX Player Pro which is listed at 7 dollars for the app but it can be loaded on as many boxes for as many times has you want. I just can't say as to how good it is but I think it would be a good choice as well. I'm hoping they sort out the Spanish channels from the English channels in the 300 to 400 channel range as it would be very helpful.

Thanks for reply Deadwood , I may try VLC On my Android Box , this freezing and black screen every night is becoming unwatchable. Im using the STB Emulator on ABOX aNDROID. MY Buzz Tv is the same thing happening .

Could be the service acting up....not the boxes...or players....you can't do anything about it but wait...still is the best iptv service out there...nothing is perfect though

Its the servers not the boxes. T3 Dreamlink with 500+Mbps speed and direct ethernet connections. They need to get this sorted out or will start to look for other providers. Long long customers here from FTABeta and this is getting annoying...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Could be the service acting up....not the boxes...or players....you can't do anything about it but wait...still is the best iptv service out there...nothing is perfect though
    sorry but I disagree

I don't....................

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I don't....................
    I haven't had freezing in months
    even after the XC fiasco
    not a glitch
    I guess we have a different opinion on best...lol

Its been OVER 2 WEEKS of this Freezing and Black screens . You cant watch anything.Totally unwatchable