3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation Smackdown Moving to Fox Fridays...

WWE Smackdown's Greatest Hits
    WSVN-DT - 7.1 Fri, 9/27, 8:00 PM 1 hr
    New, Sports
    Charlotte Flair and The Miz highlight the most memorable moments in WWE SmackDown history since the show's first episode in 1999, showcasing some of the biggest names in the industry and marquee matches that had an impact on the WWE.
    Credits: Charlotte Flair (Host), The Miz (Host)

Friday, Oct 04,2019 starts the New Season Episodes...! The Show listed above is just a 1 hr. Special and a Lead-In...!

Preview Show Starts....!

Lightbulb

Because of the World Series, Smackdown will bee seen on FS-1, at 8:00 PM EST, this Friday, Oct 25, 2019...! They say it will bee back on Local Fox Chnls on Nov 1st, 2019...! We shall see what We can see when that time comes...!

For those using Kodi it will also bee shown on Sky Sports Arena and Sky Sports Main Event at the same time...!

Just Another Schedule Update :

"WWE SmackDown will present a super-sized show on October 15, 2021, from Toyota Arena in Ontario, California. The show will be 2 and a half hours long and the last 30 minutes of those will be commercials free. The show will also be SmackDown’s go-home edition for Crown Jewel PPV.

With the show shifting on FS1 for one week and also clashing with Rampage for half an hour, the promotion has announced a stacked card for this week. This includes the return of Brock Lesnar, a marque match between Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks, the semifinal rounds of Queen’s Crown and King of the Ring tournaments.

Read on to check the live results for the WWE Friday Night Smackdown episode of October 15, 2021, with live updates, preview, match card, start time, location, and tickets details."
    WWJD...!!!

Back On FS1 again 2nite...!!!
    WWJD...!!!