Chief Ninja

need current suggestion for new router please

Can I get a current 2019 date good home router to purchase. Would like it VPN capable ad easy setup with of course reliable connections and coverage. Thanks for you help

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Can I get a current 2019 date good home router to purchase. Would like it VPN capable ad easy setup with of course reliable connections and coverage. Thanks for you help

I have an Asus AC 5300 router which has been extremely reliable, highly configurable although I would not recommend using it with a VPN since a VPN cannot be used with the services here and those who choose to use a VPN with the services here, run the risk of being banned, losing their services or both. I use a VPN service on my laptops and desktops but not with my router.
    I would advise you to look online for router reviews in places like Amazon or other online retailers that have independent reviews posted by people who have bought and tried routers. I prefer Asus routers and there are newer models than mine but its up to you to find one that meets your criteria and price requirements.