Register
    TV Addicted

nfps website forum

tried to go on forum today and came up hacked by max iq,anyone else seen this?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    okay, we had a couple of previous posts about this just recently and staff had deleted them because of the mention of other iptv sites, which is against our house rules to be talking about other iptv sites here at iptvTalk

but ....
    I see this probably should be addressed, as it won't simply dissappear.
    So yes they have a 'hacked' splash screen showing when you visit the site.
    The Hacker also left behind his facebook ID (I guess so you can contact him, but my advice is to not to do that. That link may also lead to trouble for your operating system)

The site will prolly be back to normal soon enough, but till then we can help with any nfps questions or needs here at iptvtalk
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-25-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    ok thanks i guess i should of said it was main site instead

Quote Originally Posted by damien View Post
    ok thanks i guess i should of said it was main site instead
    no worries brother.
    I fixed the thread title
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Okay guys, site seems fine now.

I wanna say thnx to those that reported this (even thou it does bend the rules just a bit).
    With your fast reporting, I then in turn reported thru email to administration who was then on it and contacted nfps administration , who was also on it already too (naturally their staff was on this too).

So thnx guys for the quick heads up on this, Rinny, Jumper and Damien... You guys played a part in getting the hacker off site.
    Good job
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-25-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Okay guys, site seems fine now.

I wanna say thnx to those that reported this (even thou it does bend the rules just a bit).
    With your fast reporting, I then in turn reported thru email to administration who was then on it and contacted nfps administration , who was also on it already too (naturally their staff was on this too).

So thnx guys for the quick heads up on this, Rinny, Jumper and Damien... You guys played a part in getting the hacker off site.
    Good job
    Also a big thanks to all, including you crazed. You always help others in need. andkaal

Well a BIG THANKS to all of you for your great work. I for one appreciate it. Shouting out Crazed,4wheel, dara, Framer1, ilan, theone, theuduk, just to mention a few. THANKS...
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-27-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by jumper View Post
    Well a BIG THANK YO to all of you for your great work. I for one appreciate it. Shouting out Nobody, Crazed,4wheel, dara, Framer1, ilan, theone, theuduk, just to mention a few. THANKS...
    "They are the BEST" along with other Moderators who also help others here in the site. andkaal